chapter 1

Ka'zarie Gonzalez
1:30
Deli
August 7,2022

Ka'zarie walked to the deli for snacks before she went to her photoshoot she had a photoshoot for her birthday which was August 9 she had on a white top ,white sweat pants ,a pink bape jacket with white air force 1s she had got her hair done earlier.

The pink lace fitted her perfectly because she's mixed and her skin brings out the hair color which meant she looked good in any color.

She got to the deli and went straight to a peach Arizona she loved her some peach Arizona because it does something to her when she drinks it she also like everything peach which meant her favorite fruit was peach.

She went to the chips and and got some Takis she turned around to go get candy only to bump into a light skin boy with curly hair about her age he mumbled a low sorry and proceeded to pick her things and his phone up.

She did the same which ended in them both touching each other hand Ka'zarie blushed and quickly got her things.

She didn't know this boy but he already got her to blush she was about to leave to get candy when he asked something.

"You Zarie_.2reall" he asked she looked at him surprised he knew her "yeah" she said looking at him.

She noticed he looked like the upcoming rapper ddosama so she asked him.

"Are you ddosama" she asked confused on why he looked like him.

"Yeah" he responded "how you know me" (duhh boy you a upcoming rapper anyway back to da story)

She looked at him like he had 3 heads "you follow me on Instagram".

"Oh right my dumb ass" he tried not to laugh at his dumbness but she burst out laughing which made him laugh.

"Where you going all dressed up" he asked looking over her.

"Photoshoot" she responded.

"Oh ig-dd where you at" dd got cut off by his younger brother Notti "Over here Notti" he said looking back.

Notti walked towards them he seen Ka'zarie and said "Oh wassup ma"

"Heyy" Ka'zarie responded.

"I seen you before" Notti asked trying to remember where he seen her.

"Duhh dicc that's Zarie off Instagram " dd said looking at Notti like he had 3 heads because he just was on her post this morning (her post at the end of the chapter)

"Oh you look cuter in person ma" he said looked her up and down.

"Stfu dicc" dd said hitting him on the head.

"Wtf I did" Notti said rubbing where dd hit him at.

"It's good thanks Notti" Ka'zarie said she was a sweet girl but when you get to know her she not sweet at all but this was her first time hearing that since her last relationship.

"See dd let's go we gotta go to the Stu" Notti said opening his candy he hadn't paid for yet walking away.

"He some else" dd laughed watching his little brother walk away.

Ka'zarie agreed looking at the time " I'll text you later I'm almost late" Ka'zarie said looking at him.

"Alright ma safety" dd said making her blush and say it back lowly.

She paid for her things and left thinking was dd like her ex or was he something new.

She knew they were gonna get closer because they just had a whole conversation together telling each other what they were about to do.

She put her airpods in starting to listen to "blame on me" by Notti.

She liked that song but 1 part caught her by surprised because he was nothing but 14 the part when he said "when I fuck her you know I'ma pull her hair " it caught her when she listened to the song but the song was good.

She hummed the lyrics as she walked then "40s & 9s " by dd came on she then made a story on Instagram with her rapping it "you my baby for you I'ma end 40s & 9s I bet we gon stretch em" she rapped she posted the story.

She would win in a rapping contest with any of they songs either if it was ddot,dd,or Notti song she would win because she loved they music.

She then arrived to her photoshoot she turned her music off knowing this was gon be a long day.

735 words this was short but slight
HERE IS THE POST OF KA'ZARIES

Zarie_.2reall

Zarie_.2reall his favorite ex 💗
Liked by ddosama,nottiosama and 10k others

Comments

Ddosama: pressure 🤞🏼💗

^^💗💗

Nottiosama:sexy as always 😍

^^thank you Ethan 🌚

   ^^how tf you know my name 🤨

Load more

Well that's the end of this chapter vote pleaseeee