Everything Has Changed

Kevin's POV:

"I'd introduce myself but John, I believe you already know who I am. You do know who I am, don't you John?"

John smiled, "Yes I'm aware of who you are. Ladies and gentlemen, let's do this right, Kevin Owens."

It's been really a mixed reaction all night but when I showed up, it really expanded. The millions and millions of fans spread throughout the arena. I couldn't get over the excitement but I had to remain in character. I had to remain in control and I couldn't let these people take advantage of me. Get the best of me.

I'm Kevin Owens, I'm not a people pleaser. I'm not, well, John Cena.

"It's good that you know who I am, John. Thank you for that. For those of you who don't know who I am already quite frankly, you're not worth my time anyway."

"You know what? You're right. Some of these people may not know you but no one here is ever to be called a waste of time! You hear that? These people made you! These people made me! These people made WWE! So Kevin, let me bestow upon you some veteran advice-"

"Whoa, whoa. Pause there big guy. Your steroids John, have you a little too pumped up. Veteran advice? Are you kidding me? Let me make something clear here. I've been doing this for 15 years! In fact, I've been doing this longer than you. The only difference between you and I is that I didn't get a break until now so you, you don't get to give me advice ever, you understand me?"

John put his hands up along with a huge dumb smirk across his smug little face.

I continued, "So let I give you advice, little boy. I don't know who you think you are or whatever but let me remind you of something. I am Kevin Owens. I'm the man now. I guarantee you in two years tops no one will know your name. No one will care who you are because they'll be so focused on what will be the present and that IS me."

"Kevin, let me remind you of something. This is Monday Night Raw and the United States Championship a
Open Challenge and is in fact STILL OPEN. Mr. Owens, the rules are simple. You want some, come get some!"

"Yeah? Well I am a prize fighter but John, I already have a prize. My prize is the NXT championship. So when it comes to your little U.S title open challenge, my answer is simple. No. But, trust me, you and I we are going to fight. Some day but it's going to be on my terms, not yours. And if you think you have me all figured out, then I-"

That's when I kicked John Cena in the stomach, forcing him to his knees. I picked him up, throwing him to the ropes then threw him up in the air connecting what is like to be called a Pop Up Powerbomb. Serves him right. I quickly grabbed my NXT championship then proceeded to walk over and pick up the U.S. title as well.

But just as quickly as I picked it up, I dropped Cenas belt next to him and stepped on it. I raised my NXT championship high up in the air then leaned down waving my hand in my face in the "You Can't See Me" motion. I shook my head then exited the ring leaving him to rot in the center of it.

As I made my way beyond the curtain, I was met by an angry woman.

But no surprise there, it's just my ex wife.

"Hello Nicole, nice to see you again." I nodded then started to walk away but she quickly grabbed my arm.

"What the hell was that out there? Are you fucking insane?" She asked.

"Oh that? You didn't like that? That's a shame, Nikki. I sure did. The universe did. Why didn't you?"

"What you did out there was unnecessary and cowardly. Just like what you did to Sami Zayn. You think this is how you get noticed on main roster? This gets you hated, Kevin. Why didn't you just accept? Are you scared?

I chuckled, "I was actually protecting him for your own sake. For my sake. For our children's sake because Nicole, they are OUR children. Or have you forgotten that? Have you been so wrapped up in your fiancé and the kids and creating this picture perfect family image like you portray on Twitter? On Instagram? Am I missing something? Nicole, just because you decided to take my children away does not mean you can act like I'm not their father."

"Is that what this is about Kevin!? Is this about Cara and Nicolas? Because I banned you from seeing them!? Kevin, you need help! You have this obsession of proving shit that you don't have to prove! And you have this obsession with my fiancé that's sick, Kevin! Did you have to go out there and humiliate John!? All you did tonight was show everyone why you're an asshole! You're out of control! Ever since you got here, you've become power hungry! The fame and the spotlight it's all in your head!"

"DONT YOU FUCKING YELL AT ME! You know what? Bye Nicole."

I jerked my arm away and started walking pass her, listening to her yell what she's been yelling at me for the past two years.

"YOURE NOTHING LIKE HIM! HES A BETTER MAN THAN YOULL EVER BE! HES A BETTER FIANCÉ, HES GOINF TO BE A BETTER HUSBAND, AND HES DEFINITELY A BETTER FATHER TO THE TWINS THAN YOULL EVER DREAM OF! AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS DREAM BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER SEE THEM EVER!"

I laughed as I continued to walk away, "Oh how I love you, Flawless."
-------------------------------------------
I'm serious when I said this was just a preview.

Had a bit of inspiration tonight due to Kevin power bombing Cena. It reminded me heavily of this story.

Which is why this was written.

But like I said, this is just a preview. Not sure when this will be written thoroughly.

I took the promo that was done between both Cena and Owens and edited it so it could fit better also. So that isn't word for word up there.

Just a little sneak peak to the sequel you've all been asking for.

And if you're a new reader, welcome. I encourage you to read the first part Flawless but, you don't have to.

I think this is one of those stories that you can jump into in the middle of it and you'd be caught up.

But reading the first part is encouraged and plus, you have time since this is just a preview.

Thanks guys! I hope you enjoyed the preview! ❤️❤️❤️❤️