getting the job

I am here writing my resume for a job at BigHit entertainment 'let's hope they accept me' I thought as I clicked the send button.

Now all I have to do is wait for the call or message to see if I'm accepted me.

'What do I do as I wait ' I thought again.

I never had any friends so I have no one to hang out with.
I just stayed on my couch and put on a Netflix movie got some snacks and that was it.

I did that the all day and ended up falling asleep on my couch.

¤¤¤in the morning ¤¤¤

I woke up feeling dizzy and when I sat up straight I got a message I picked up my phone to see it was a message from BigHit

BigHit entertainment :

You have been accepted in BigHit entertainment as our assistant editor your duty will begin this Wednesday.
But they are some rules in this duty you will not have any kind of relationship with our staff .
And you will have to follow all the orders of the Head editor.
Do you still want to work with us

  Y/n:

  Yes I do

Now i just have to wait for Wednesday and begin my job.

I sat and thought Wednesday isn't that tomorrow.
I sighed knowing I have too being this soon .
I layed on my bed and set the alarm for 5am in the morning took a shower and went to bed.

A/n
Sorry for the short chapter I'll do better next time.