My first day

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I groaned and went straight to the bathroom took a shower a put on this:

I looked at my self in the mirror "Fighting I know you can do it " I got out of my room and went straight out of the house I never wanted to take breakfast

And asked a taxicab to take me to the BigHit building

When I reached I played the driver, took a deep breath before entering the building I went to the receptionists
table and asked her where the CEO'S office is she looked at me from head to toe.

Receptionist: :And who are you.
Y/n: Umm I am the new employee.

She scoffed and told me to follow her.

I rolled my eyes but still followed her . We soon reached a door with the sign of CEO .
Receptionist: Here it is.

I bowed and knocked i heard a faint "come in".
I opened the door and saw a well built man sitting in a chair writing on some documents.
CEO: Oh y/n glad you are able to come.

Y/n: I had to.
"Seriously I had too I thought "

CEO : Okay umm you are going to start today.
He stood up from his seat and told me to follow him.
CEO : Okay so let me show you your leader , you have to do every thing he says.
I nodded in response.
We went through a door and we I saw like five people in there.

CEO : This is where you will be working. There is your leader.

He pointed at a very good looking guy.

Mark : Hello my name is Mark I will he leading you.
I bowed.
CEO : Okay have fun. God luck.

Mark looked at me and was biting his lower lip smirking I got kind of scared but brushed it off.

Mark: So y/n follow me to the group we will be working with.

We got out of the room to stop at a room with the words practice room.

Mark : These guys are very playful but you will get used to it.

He opened and I could not believe my eyes it was BTS I was working with BTS OMG .

Mark : OKAY guys first gather up I have some news.

He held me first by my waist next to my ass. Oh god

Mark : So guys this is y/n my assistant .

Y/n: Hello .
I said while blushing.

Jin : Oh hello.
Jimin : SHES SO PRETTY.
Taehyung: Yah Jimin don't go so far. Hello my name is Teahyung you can call me V.

Y/n :  Its okay I already know all your names.
Great yn now they will think your a crazy fan.

Namjoon: awww I think she is a fan guys.

Y/n: Well no I mean yes I mean not in a crazy way ...well you know.
Hoseok: it's okay we get it.

And by mistake my eyes met someone else's it's like I had seen the heavens. They were Yoongi's he immediately looked away.

Yoongi: Aren't you uncomfortable.
He said looking where Mark was holding me.
Mark immediately let go of me and said.
Mark :Uuhh s- she  told me to hold her there.

Everyone looked at me shocked except  Yoongi,
Yoongi just looked worried.
Mark then whispered into my ear.
Mark: Play along or your fired.

Jin: Is that true.
Jin had alot of concern in his voice.
I sighed and nodded slightly.
Uhhh I have just come here and my curse is already out.

Mark : Anyway you do that again your fired .
I looked at the ground not wanting to face the people infront of me.

Mark then pulled me out of the room and took us to our shared room.
He then pushed me onto the door to close it and his face was inches away from mine.
He pecked my face and said .
Mark : I knew you were a good girl.
I just shut my eyes tightly  and prayed for this to end.

But thank God the rest of the two who we share our room with entered, they said hi to me and went to their desks to continue what  they were doing.

I sighed in relief. Mark then told me to work on some instructions for the video.

Soon or later it was time for lunch . Usually don't like eating food but let's try to eat today y/n.

I walked to the " dining area "and it was just like a school cafeteria . And Bts had there own table in the front and so are the other groups of BigHit. And behind  was wher the staff sat.

I walked more into the line to get food but is it me or is everyone giving me glares ohh I forgot I was the slut of the day.
I sighed and got my food and went for the table in back and corner there were like 6 people on the table and when they saw me coming to there directions they stood up and walked to another table I smiled to my self and sat down. I got out my phone put on my earphones and listened to  music .
As I was about to eat my first spoon my earphones got pulled out.

I looked up to see who it was and it was Mark I put my spoon down . He came to my ears and whispered.
Mark:  if i was you i would be eating in the rooftop.
And he walked away and my stomach hurt alot I groaned and hugged my stomach.
I suddenly lost all my appetite. I stood up with my tray and threw the food away

And I was actually interested to see the rooftop so that's where I went.

I reached the roof and sat on the edge.
I sighed and said.
Y/n: My life is sad enough I could jump but I want to first complete my achievement of having a job for like 3 months,
then I'll jump
????:Why do you want to jump.
I got startled and looked behind to see Yoongi.