truth

(Hello everyone 😊 I'm here again with my next part of the story)
So let's start-
After waking up Krist seeing around not getting familiar surrounding of his room he immediately waked up for the bed and see that singto is standing on the window side of room when singto seeing that krist wake up he is coming toward him to ask him how he feel but before he ask about his health Krist get up starting to run away from the room but singto managed to block him on the way of the door and say him let me explain the things what u see is true but can you please give me chance to explain the situation why I dressed like a girl
I doesn't have a intention to hurt your feelings or betrayed you 
Krist said ohh really what you do to me it's not your intention then why don't you tell me what's ur intention why you dressing like a girl and make me believe that you are girl and you like me when the day I show you in the college I believe I see you somewhere else but I don't ever think that the girl I started liking is one of my student who making a fool of me are you happy now you make me fool and hurt my feelings I never think about that the girl I like it's a boy when other knew that they maked fun of me and definitely you would be more happy.
No it's not like that (singto is trying to explain Krist) I told you I don't have a intention to hurt your feeling and even when I meet you before I never knew that you are my professor and I never wanted to hide you that I'm a boy not a girl but I feared to tell you and I also started to like you and I don't want to loose you.
But you loose me right now (Krist said) if you wanted to told me then why don't you tell me in the Frist place and why dressed like a girl to make a fool of the guys.
No no (singto said)no I never wanted to make a fool of guys or seduce anyone I just I can't tell you
Why (Krist said) why you don't tell you play with my feelings and now you don't tell me why you making me fool and you want me believe you hear you how could I believe you if you don't me I don't think I believe you if you don't tell me I think you should go because you don't explain me why you doing this and sorry that I'm trying to believe and think that you also believe me but you don't believe me I think and I was thinking that there is thing that why u do that and you like me too but I don't think you believe me or like me you just wanted to make a fool of me me so it's better to leave and krist started to walk toward the door but singto grab his hand to stop him and started crying and said that I like you  please don't me I explain you why I dressed like a girl please sit down and listen to me  Krist take a sit beside singto and singto started to explain krist that when he was child his dad had get into the accident and dead and all the burden of a family is get into her mom sholder and he can't see his mom like that his mom doing work all day and never care about herself whenever he see his mom he wanted to help him and one day he is talking to his who he is a crossdressers he tell him that you do cross dressing and talk and spend some time to people they were pay you money and you can help your mom firstly I denyed to that but when I see my mom Condition I accept to that work but with condition no touching only friendly talk that's why I do cross dressing to help my mom so she don't do that much hard work did I do wrong Krist tell me singto asking krist in a crying voice krist don't understand what he do to comfort singto after hearing his story .
Krist said no you not do anything wrong ( with hugging singto to comfort him) stop crying you're a good son please don't cry and I'm sorry to say all those things to you .
Singto say (taking hiccups because of crying)noo... don't say sorry I know you're angry to see all those things if I tell you before all those things you will not feel that hurt I'm sorry but I only hide those things to you because I like you do you still like after Knowing that I'm not a girl .
Krist paused and then said yes I like you even after know that you're a boy not a girl because I don't like only you're appearance I like you the way you are you're loyalty and love is shown on your beautiful eyes and I like it and I like you so stop crying please.

Writer note- the love story is begin 😘
(Thank you all the reader and please support me and stay tuned for next chapter)