The butlers blessing

~~~~~~Dýo (035) POV~~~~~~~

Once Hazel came down I felt oddly nervous. This was my first time looking......well......nice. I don't know what he thinks. I eventually look back up at him, he's bright red. I chuckle when he looks around. "I'll leave you two lovebirds too it then.". Raymond says before walking out of the dining room shutting the door behind him. Hazel sits down with me and looks at the table, it's as if he's  purposefully avoiding my gaze. I smirk and lift his chin forcing him too look at me. His face turns a darker red, but he doesn't pull away.

"Are you nervous~?" I ask teasingly. He stays silent, turning his blue eyes towards the ground. I move closer to his face. He let's out a small sqweak once we are only an inch apart. "Come on cheri, I know you want one.". "I do but not right now.". He laughs as he gently pushes me away. I frown, and he looks back over. This time he is smirking. I feel his hands take the sides of my face and pull me to him. "Just one.". He mutters, then he pulls my face closer to his, our lips almost touching.  My face heats up once I feel that gentle pressure on them. He pulls away after a few sweet moments. 

~~~~~~~Courtyard 2 hours later (still Dyo's POV)~~~~~~

Walking hand in hand through the gardens was romantic in my opinion. "Dýo, can I tell you something?". My lover asks quietly. "What is it mon cheri?".  "I don't know how to dance, is that weird to say that to someone or?". I shake my head. "If I'm correct you have a ballroom in your castle?". "Yes, why?". I smile wide and mischievously. "You'll find out.". I say in a sing-song voice as we continue to walk through the gardens. 

~~~~~narrator Pov (me)~~~~~~

The two where both so engaged in their conversation they didn't notice someone was watching them from the bushes not to far from the gardens. "Betrayer.". They mumbled in a raspy tone, staring at Dýo. "Of all the people that fool could've fallen in love with, him, our enemy. I'll have to inform the king about this he will be most disappointed and interested.". The spy laughed to himself before wandering into the thicket once more not to be seen in the shadows until later that very month.

~~~~~~~~~that night (Dýo's POV)~~~~~~~

"Alright, dear, you ready?". I ask looking over to Hazel, he looked so nervous. "I guess so.". I smiled gently and took his hands in mine. "Don't worry we'll start simple.". I say releasing one hand and placing it on his waist. "Just follow my lead.". "So do what your doing right now?". He asks, I nod my head and he places his hand on my waist. "When I step forward you step back.". He does so. "Now to the side.". We both move to the side. "Now you step forward and I step back.". We do so. "And to the side again.". We did just that, for a long time then violin music begun to play, we didn't stop dancing till the song ended. 

Raymond was standing behind us with a violin in hand and a smile on his face. "Teaching the prince how to dance?". He asked, I nodded with a proud look on my face. "Y'know, your the most kind man I have ever met.". Raymond replied. "I am not Prince Hazel's parent but I am a guardian.". "Wait are you saying?". "Yes, I am however Prince Hazel is an adult and can make his own decisions, I am only saying that you have my blessing.". I turned to Hazel, he had the same look I did one of shock and happiness. I scooped him up and spun both of us laughing joyfully. We didn't notice Raymond had gone, until I set Hazel down. 

"We shouldn't rush anything though. Let's at least wait a little while.". Hazel said still laughing slightly. I hug him tightly. "Of course, Haze.". Before he can hug back I scoop him up and carried him to his room setting him onto the bed before sitting next to him, gripping his hand gently. His wings flapped, then he looked as though he had an idea. "You've never flown before?". He asked, I looked at him confused. "I can't I don't have wings like you do.". He get up and motions for me to follow him. I do so, to his window. He opens his wings and flaps them until he's above me. I feel him grab my arms and my feet lifting of the floor.  

I panic for a moment, and he seems to have noticed this. So he flew up to the roof and set me down then landed. "I'm sorry if I-". I didn't allow him to finish his sentence, quickly hugging him. "That was one of the most amazing moments I've even been through.". I tell him. He hugs back. "If I ever do make you feel uncomfortable tell me.". I nod as his statement before turning my gaze to to sky. The mixture of dark purple, dark blue and black with stars scattered across the sky like a painting amazed me. "You've never seen a night sky like this have you?". Hazel asked, turning my head to face him. "No, not like this, it's just and beautiful as you.". The pale light from the full moon is enough for me to see the blush lighting his cheeks like a candle. I take his face in my hands. "I do wish to propose on a night like this under the beautiful colors and the full moon shining down on us.". I say moving closer and closer. He smiles and small gentle smile, he is about to speak but I don't let him. I gently kiss him. I feel his warm hands take my face as he returns my small gesture.

We eventually separate. And go back into Hazel's room. I take the spare clothing Raymond had given me earlier that day, a baggy shirt and soft baggy pants. I walk back out of the bathroom across from Hazel's roo, to see him waiting by his desk. "Awww where you waiting for cuddles?". I tease he rolls his eyes and we both crawl into bed, his head resting on my chest and his arm on my stomach, my arm wrapped around him protectively and the other stroking his wing.

We stay like that until we fall asleep once more.