Iruvar

CHARACTERS:

ASHWIN KUMAR as Ashwin,Arvindh and Arul

SIVAANGI as Sivaangi

ARVINDH - Ashwin's twin brother

ARUL- Ashwin's Father

JENNY- Ashwin's mother

1991.The sun has already drowned behind the hills indicating it was the evening.The hill station chillness has increased around once the sun bidded bye and the snow made its way to the bends.

The scene which Sri Vidya got killed in the movie Apoorva sagotharargal was playing on the tv that was infront of Arul.The foot step and the bangles jingling sound of Jenny,his wife earned his attention.

Arul : Jenny ! Paathu vaama !

Jenny : Yenga evlo bayapureenga !

Jenny settled beside Arul,holding her nine months old baby bump.

Arul : Pinna,En ponnungalukku edhachi aairuchuna..

Yes,Jenny was carrying twins.

Jenny : Naandha ethanadhadava sollreeruken,nammaku pasangadhan porappanganu.

Jenny playfully glared him.

Arul : Sari di ,ponnungalo pasangalo..Ellaam namma kozhandhainga dhana..

Arul wrapped his arm around Jenny,pulling her into his embrace.She rested her head in his chest comfortably.

Jenny : Arul..

Jenny looked up at him and he met her gaze.

Arul : Sollu ma

Jenny : Namaku kolandha porakka pogudhu.appo kooda yaarum varamaatangala?

Arul could see the yearning in her face.

Arul : Yen ma ipdiyellam soldra?

Jenny : Illa,Na pregnant aana appo kooda namma appa amma nammala yethukula,namma kolandhaigalukku thatha,paati uravu ilama poidumnu nenacha kashtama iruku.

A single tear escaped her eyes while Arul quickly wiped it.

Arul : Vidu ma ! Inga paaru ! na unna kalyanam pannumbodhu yenna sonnen,unna nalla sandhosama paathukurenu sonnenla,adhe maari dhan ippavum soldren..unna epdi pathukureno adhe maari namma pasangala paathukuren..amma appaku namala pudikaamelam illa..nee venumna paaru nammala seekram paaka namala thedi varuvaanga.sariya1 bch! ada siri di ! ippa paaru evlo alaga irukka.

Jenny : Paatheengala,neengale pasanganu solleetenga...

Jenny exclaimed happily and Arul chuckled.

But the smile vanished when tears suddenly rolled down from Jenny's eyes as she started feeling the labour pain.

Arul panicked.

Arul : Jenny..

Jenny : Valikudhu Arul...

She cried.

Arul scooped her in his arms without wasting seconds.He drove to the hospital simultanously saying sweet nothings to Jenny.Arul was least bothered to wipe his flowing tears.He couldnt pin point words to describe his current feeling.He settled himself on a chair and burried his face in his palms.

The doctors started examining Jenny.After analysing things,a shock came as the result.

Doctor :Its complicated.Rendu kolandhaya kaapathuradhu kashtam.oru kolandhaya venumna kaapathalam if we do scissorian.Seekram operation a start pannuga.we will try our best.