Chapter 1

(If your wondering back when I was scrony I was the xylophone player in the teal jacket)
I was a new kid at Harmony private school our uniforms sucked and the girls here were snooty I hated them already as I sign into the front desk this little petite girl with light pink hair that fell over shoulders down and ends by her waist.
Who was she?
She was greeted with hellos and smiles and waves as she just wave and clutched her books tighter to her chest. Huh.
"Kian your first period is athletics I'll let coach know" the office lady smiled up at me from her seat. "Oh uh thank you" I turn around and begin walking trough the twisting halls and thousands of kids. I've been at this for 5 minutes and I'm completely lost I look at my map and face palm myself. I'm in east side not west side. "You idiot" I say to myself. "Who's an idiot?" A small quiet voice comes behind me. I look behind my shoulder and hesitate because it's the pink haired girl. "Oh I am" I shrug. "Why?" She asks. "I'm clueless enough to not know the difference between the east wall and the west wall of the school" I say kinda frustrated. "Okay!" She cheerfully comes next to me and pulls at my arm. "I'll guid you new kid" she begins to pull me through the halls. 'Oh great I'm the new kid...fuck...'