Chapter 3

I'm in a hallway full of half naked guys and girls... One girl walks up to me and pulls at my tie. "Well hello my name is Danyella call me sometime sexy" I get shivers and ignore everyone standing tall and looking straight forward at the coaches office. I knock on the door to only hear a girl complaining about heir little sister and the female coach talking about her dating life. Girls are a bit weird. "Well Chloe gets on my nerves so much! She makes the guys seem I'm so lame and weird!" "Stop whining and listen to my story" I face palm and just walk in. "I'm excuse me I'm new here so do I need to dress out or anything?" I ask. "Well aren't you hot what's your name hottie" the girl who's was complaining about Chloe tugs and twirls her finger through my hair. I shiver. "Well if you please get your hands off of me and my name is Kian Vita nice to meet you too and that is sad that you think Chloe is weird when I think your just the whore" I say matter of factly and she just eyes me with her mouth open. "Please close your mouth it is indeed useless to me so I don't need to see your teeth nor your tongue or the inside of your mouth" I close her mouth while she stares a me like I just broke all my fingers. "Humph!" She storms off as the guys whistle when she passes them. "Oh ho ho! Good job newbie I couldn't get her to shut up"
She smiles and shakes my hand and tells me just to sit out and watch so I did and it's the most weirdest thing all they do is just nothing...but it's saposed to be athletics.