Chapter Five: Y/N and Yamato

Author: The final part of this book and yes there will be a lemon.

You hold hands with Yamato as you wave goodbye from the back of the Thousand Sunny, ship of the Strawhats.

Y/N: The start of our adventure.

Yamato: When we return we will be the crewmates of the Pirate King and married.

Y/N: Yeah.

Yamato looks over at you with a grin. She pulls you into her breasts giving you a big hug. You blush as you hear laughter from your new crewmates.

(Timeskip)

Several months pass since you and Yamato joined the Strawhats. You've visited several islands and even defeated the Blackbeard pirates leaving Luffy and Shanks as the only remaining Emperors of the sea. You stand at the back of the ship thinking to yourself.

Y/N: Now is the time... But how do I do it?

Robin: How do you do what?

You jump in surprise turning to see Robin giggling at your reaction.

Robin: Sorry... I thought having a strong nose like yours would be able to smell me coming.

Y/N: I was deep in thought.

Robin: Anything I can help you with?

Y/N: I'm thinking of proposing to Yamato... I mean we've been on dates, fought side by side and well I've known her my whole life. The problem is I have no idea how to propose to her?

Robin: Do you have a ring then?

Y/N: Yeah... Nami gave it to me. I think it was in the Blackbeard's treasury.

Robin: How unlike our navigator to give away treasure... She must also support your relationship with Yamato.

Y/N: I think Sanji is the only one not in support of it but then Sanji loves all women.

Robin: That's our cook for you... As for Yamato, I don't think she will care how you propose.

Yamato: Can everyone come here for a second?!

You and Robin look to see Yamato standing in the middle of the ship. You, Robin and the rest of the Strawhats walk over to her. She smiles at you.

Nami: Is something wrong Yamato?

Sanji: Do you want dessert?

Yamato: Everything is great and no thank you Sanji... Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Yamato drops down to one knee holding her box.

Yamato: Will you marry me?

Sanji glares only for Nami to hit him. You stare at Yamato in shock as Robin giggles.

Robin: It seems you didn't need any advice after all.

You laugh and smile widely leaning your head against hers.

Y/N: Yeah I will marry you.

Yamato's smile widens. The two of you kiss as most of the Strawhats cheer.

Franky: Super!

Usopp and Chopper: Super!

Sanji: Dammit.

You sweatdrop as Zoro laughs.

Sanji: Quit laughing moss head!

Zoro: I'll cut you up curly brows!

Sanji and Zoro slam their heads together glaring at each other before the inevitable fists of Nami hit them.

Luffy: Do I get to eat cake like back on Whole cake Island?