𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

Y/N L/N,
Mother - deceased
Father - Might as well

Before your father got a huge sum of money and his business took off, he actually seemed to care about you. Now your the absolute last thing on his mind.
He was incredibly weathly now, (although he always seem incredibly worried about something). Of course you were living in his wealth, but you refused to be purely surviving off of it. You had your own job.
At a well-known, fancy restaurant that only serves the best of best, it obviously paid well.

~~
Silver Spades
The wealthiest, most dangerous, and most notorious mafia group. In competition with every other mafia group... well, they're the competition.

Silver Spades consist of...

Kenma Kozume, brains and leader

Kuroo Testurou, brawns, second in command, Kenma right hand man and best friend.

Yaku Morisuke, informat

Tanaka Ryuunosuke and Yamamoto Taketora, hot heads, good with guns

Tsukishima Kei, Yamaguchi Tadashi, Hinata Shoyo, Kageyama Tobio - Amatuers, informants, brains, and combat

Daichi Sawamura and Sugawara Koshi - Weapons specialists

and Extras for the purposes of having bases around the world.

Three knocks were heard at the door of the meeting room at the main Silver Spades base.
"Come in." Kenma's voice sounded through the room and the door opened revealing Yaku. Kenma and Kuroo being the only two in the room doing paper work, look up at Yaku.

"I have the files you requested, on F/N L/N." Yaku places the vanilla folder in front of Kenma as Kuroo joins his side. Kenma opens the folder and him and Kuroo were greeted with a full face picture of your father with a red stamp (deceased) on it.

Kenma brind two fingers to the bridge of his nose, rubbing as he sighs. "How did this happen?", "He commited suicide to avoid debt."

Kuroo eyebrow twitches and he speaks, "Wasn't he informed that death means his debt is passed onto his most immediate family.", "He was. Multiple times." Yaku answers

"Fucking scumbag." Kenma sighs heavily, "Most immediate family?"

"His only offspring. Y/N L/N."

"I need a report of Y/N." Kenma says leaning back in his chair.

"Way ahead of you." Yaku pulls out another vanilla folder and places it in front of Kenma.

Opening the folder, he is greeted with a big picture of you and all information on you.

Looking down at Occupation he reads the restaurant you work at and your work hours.

"Have Tanaka and Yamamoto retrieve them when they are done with work today, they know the necessary precautions."

With that Yaku leaves the room and Kuroo sits on the closest chair to Kenma.

"Must admit, I slightly feel bad for Y/N." Kuroo says

"We've had many cases like this, why so emotional now."

"The cases have never been so attractive before." Kuroo lets out a small laugh. "You're an idiot Kuroo."

~~
You sighed of relief looking at the time, you had five minutes before you could leave. You let out a yawn as you gathered your things from your work locker. Staring at your phone as your last minute finishes and you exit the restaurant.

It was dark outside, really dark that you almost coudn't see your car in the distance. You definitely couldn't see the black car right behind it, that was until the door opened as you were walking right next to it.

A yelp escapes your mouth as you were yanked into the car. Scratching for freedom you tried to let out a scream but your mouth was covered.

You soon felt a painful prick in your arm and everything was fading to black until you lost all conciousness...