Pilot

All the way to the student club, I thought about the competition that awaits me tomorrow.  I was under stress since morning, I don't know which dancer wouldn't be in front of the national round of the biggest association in the world.  as I walked past a group of guys my age, I registered Gabriel - a boy from the senior year at our school, strange because I wouldn't have said to him that he was friends with such guys.  I was already at the club when Sophie - the most popular girl at school - bumped into me.  She looked at me as if it was my fault that she bumped into me, turned around and continued to probably follow the boys.
When I got to the door, I really knocked on the big door.  Lucy - the leader of my group in the club - came to open the door for me.  as I was going up the stairs, I heard Penelope's voice, so I quickly ran after her because I needed to tell her what happened today.
The animators divided us into groups and we played games.  I heard someone walking up the stairs, I told Penelope that it must be someone new, I know everyone who should be here is here.  As I finished speaking, Gabriel appeared at the door
"I didn't expect him here" said Penny.  Gabe had to choose the group to which he would be assigned for the whole year, he chose our group.  "Great, another idiot to the group" said Penny and I started laughing.
At exactly eight o'clock, the contests began.  Each group had to choose a group representative, in our case it was Gabe since he was here for the first time.  As soon as the game started, we started encouraging Gabe and his task was to sort the pieces of paper with the lyrics of the song Perfect by Ed Sheeran in order in the shortest possible time.  Gabe didn't know the song at all, so we advised him, but no one knew the last line except me, so they sent me to help him.  We finished third, for the fact that there were 6 groups, it wasn't too bad, but it could have been better.  For 3rd place, the whole group received Kinder chocolates.
When everyone was leaving for home, Gabe thanked me for my help, it made me happy, I said goodbye to him and hurried home on the bus.
I was already getting on the bus when I received a message from...