compatition

My alarm clocks started ringing at 10am, today is going to start my big compatition (it will be all the week but I compete just tonight and tomorrow morning). I have to get ready and go to the train station.
When I was ready I decide to write to Gabe.
Me: morning
Gabe: Heyy how did you sleep?
Me: fine, you?
Gabe: good, i already caught 2 big fish.
Me: good luck
Gabe: Thank you
I liked a message which he sent.
So now its 11:30 am, im going to buy breakfast and slowly going to train station.
I'm eating a sandwich and waiting for the train, the train is late he has to be there at 12:15 but now its 12:20 and he isn't here.
It was 12:35 when the train arrived, i got on to the train and sit in front of the window. Now i have to do now is: sitting here and and wait 4 hours before I come to the compatition.
I received the message.
Gabe: wyd?
Me: im in the train you?
Gabe: eating the fish
Me: great
Gabe: yeah

I fall asleep and woke up after 3 hours, open the phone and read messages from Gabe.
Gabe: Are you looking forward to the compatition?
Gabe: heyy
Gabe: I'm bored
Gabe: are you ok?
Gabe: Lilyy
Me: I'm ok
Me: yes im looking forward but i have big stress
Gabe: Why you didn't wrote me?
Me: I fall asleep
Gabe: oh xd
Me:😂

I started read a book. I read it for 1 hour until i come to the final station. I get off and turn on my mobile navigation to the hall.
After 1 hour I had to go to the stage, I had a big stress. When moderator said my name I jumped on stage and when my music started I started dance. After this I bowed to the jury and junped off the stage.
Gabe: I hope you will slay it on the stage
Me: I already slayed🤣
Gabe: Gl
Me: the results will be in 10 minutes
Gabe: I will keep my finger crossed for you
Me: Thanks
Gabe: ❤️
What?? He rally sent me a heart🥴 I liked the message and go back to the hall wait for the results.
Moderator is coming to the stage and everybody knows what is going on, i had a stress.
The moderator started saying things that didn't interest anyone. Finally he said who the 3rd place belongs to, and the 2nd place is foooorrr........Lisa Menglis. OMG so that means that I will be on the 1st place or the fckng girl in front of me, she looks like a popular girl who thinks about yourself too much.
Moderator: Okeey lets goo the winner of this big compatition is......we will wait little longer cause this must be tensely........its a girl who becomes to be winner......and the winner is.........Lily Westred!!!
No No No I cant belive that I'm the best dancer in this hall so I jumped on the podium and the moderator gave me a big price. Everybody applauded and I felt like a Queen.

Do you like this story? Lily is a winner, and Gabe...