Diagon Alley

In my confusion I looked around. "Da hell is this place?" I asked. My mother told me it was the place people like me go to buy their stuff. "What do you mean 'people like me'?" I queried. "Wizards, witches, magic folk." I was astounded. I ran looking at all the amazing shops. "Can I go there?? The pet store!" I didn't bother to read most the names. "Not yet" she answered. "We need to go to Gringotts? To got your money." We rushed to Gringotts and mum did the boring paperwork to exchange the pounds for wizard money galleons? Now we can go and I run to the pet store and I browse the store. I finally pick out a black and white cat. Apparently no-one wanted him because he's old and not a kitten but he was adorable. So I brought him and some necessities to keep him alive. My mum asked me what I'm going to name him. I replied " Tiger" he's really fierce specially towards me but I don't mind. With Tiger in my arms, I rush off to another store. I look up at the sign. Ollivanders hmm. Apparently it's a wand shop. Ooh am I gonna have a wand. Well duh. Ugh I'm so stupid sometimes. I walk in the store. It's eerily quiet. My footsteps seem louder than a beach on a summer's day. I walk toward the dusty bell and I ring it. I give a jump as Ollivander pops into view. He looks at me curiously. "H-hi" I stammer like an idiot. "Uh can I have a wand please?" Okay forgive me I barely knew any of this existed ten minutes ago. "Well, well well. You look like another client of mine. I just can't seem to put my finger on whom." I stayed silent. "Anyway you want a wand, eh? Okay here's one, phoenix feather, 12 and a half inches. Give it a wave then" I swished it and the bell is knocked off. I gasp and slowly give him back the wand. "Okay, not that. How about giving a try this wand?" He pushed a fairly small wand toward me. I gave it a flick and it emitted a beam of light. I was ecstatic. "So.. phoenix hair, 11 inches and an elm core." I muttered a thanks, handing him the money and ran out. My mum was standing outside waiting. "So want to get your spell books?" She asked kindly. I nodded and we arrived at a place called Flourish and Blotts. I got the equipment needed. I had to get help because I never heard of these authors before. We went into a few other shops like a robe shop (I looked ridiculous). I was really happy. I saw a few other children many looked lost and confused like me but one stood out among the rest. She seemed more excited and like she knew exactly where to go. I heard there were houses. Gryffindor or something valued bravery. I think Slytherin is ambition. Ravenclaws like knowledge and Hufflepuffs are loyal. I heard many scoff at people being in Hufflepuff and would rather be in Gryffindor or Slytherin.

(You can tell me in the comments what house she should be in as I value y'alls opinion)