𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

┊┊ ❝ 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨? ❞ ┊┊

└➤ 𝑹𝑰𝑰𝑰𝑵𝑮!!

𝑹𝑰𝑰𝑰𝑵𝑮!!

𝑹𝑰𝑰𝑰𝑵𝑮!!

Staring down at the phone while it rang, the bright white letters 'Mother' brought a bitter feeling. Growing up with toxic family members was awful. One day your mother loves you till death, yet, once you finally come to accept yourself as a homosexual, she screams at you screaming her lungs out about how much of a disappointment you are, leaving you to question, was her love for you ever real? What about your father? Does he love you? No. He has openly expressed his disgust for you for ever liking the same gender, holding resentment towards you for having chained him down to a loveless marriage solely because you were the result of a one-night stand. By far, the only one to have ever cared for you had left you to die. Now, who was this someone? No other than the cause of all your suffering, your eldest cousin, Arlo, you refuse to admit that you missed him. However, this is not the time to be thinking of such things. Your mother is calling. She demands to be given a response soon. Those 6 missed calls can be proof of that. Mentally preparing yourself for a headache, you touch the green response button.

"What hindrance caused you not to answer any sooner?" Her harsh tone seemed just the same as usual.

"I was occupied with other matters." The monotone voice replied.

"What other matters could be more important than your mother, son? You need to understand. You are destined for failure." Gripping the phone in your hands at her response, you grit your teeth. Could this woman be any more infuriating? The sound of her voice caused annoyance to burn through your veins.

"Do not fret over my business Mother."

"Oh, But I should. You are my child, after all." Rolling your eyes at her statement. Mentally talking to yourself to release some steam you complained in your head. Yeah, right.

"Anyways, I have decided you send you to Tokyo for better education. You will live under the Tendo residence. I will tell you the rest of the details later. Do not disappoint our family more than you already have."

"I will do as told."

"Hmm, I entrust you will keep our family name free of embarrassment." Once her hum of acceptance was over. A slight beeping erupted from the phone in the palms of a 17-year-old male.

"Ugh, stupid woman who cares about what you think." Silently mocking your mother while packing for your trip to Tokyo, you hoped only for the best this insensitive world owed it to you anyways.

———————————-

"FINALLY, you have arrived." A tall woman with white hair and yellow eyes declared. Her annoyance was evident in her tone. She was upset.

" if you just followed Arlo's footsteps. I would not have to send you someplace else away from your friends; Understand they will not only bring you down. But, they have absolutely no talents or worth." Hearing your mother talk badly about your friends. You were ashamed to have agreed they were all simply after your money. No one cared for you; they just needed the rich guy to buy them what they wanted. What made you sour was the mention of your cousin. You hated him because he always managed to outshine you; your parents loved him more than you could imagine. He was the cause of all this. Gripping the suitcases, you scoffed lightly. Shut up about how amazing my cousin is.

"I apologize for having such talentless peers." The woman stared down at you, scoffed, and muttered. You could only hope she was in a better mood now.

"You will have to go through that plane." She pointed her finger towards a black airplane farther away from all the rest.

"Mother, will you send me the details of my living arrangements through text, or have you come to tell me in person." You knew it was a stupid question for her, but you could not help being curious about your living arrangements.

"Are you that stupid? I came only to travel to visit your cousin. He invited me to his birthday party, and I will not miss it." You felt a slight pang in your heart. Hearing your mom talk about taking a liking to Arlo made you envious. Relization came mom wanted you away from interrupting her bonding moments with her nephew. She did not send you to Tokyo to get a better education but to get rid of you.

"I apologize, Mother. I have made a stupid question. I wish you and my cousin a good birthday celebration." As you spoke out of the corner of your eye. You spotted a man with a red Hawaiian shirt asking for directions towards a plane headed to Tokyo. Most people ignored him, and his frantic state made you pity him.

"Goodbye now. My plane is just about to head out. I will send you all the details of your new environment and leave you with one of your father's credit cards." Watching as she headed farther away from you. Waiting until she made it inside and was sure she could not see you anymore. You approached the old man in the Hawaiian shirt.

"I noticed you were having some trouble looking for directions. The plane you are looking for is right beside mine. Please follow me. I will show you the way to the plane." You caught sight of the man letting out a sigh of relief. You felt a sort of pride in yourself. Happy you were of assistance to someone.

"Thank you, young man. I was worried I would never find it on time." Smiling, you showed him the way to go. Sooner than expected it was time to depart. The man thanked you for your kindness. You returned the gratitude because he was able to brighten your day. You liked his stories and liked the story about the two superheroes in Paris who fell in love.

——————
A/n: First Time ever making fanfic if you ever come across any errors feel free to reach out I'm more than open to receiving criticism.
Words: 1125
Made: April 2nd, 2023