A night like no other pt.2

TW: R@pe, drugging, underage drinking

Dream pov

So I decided that going to this party was a good idea to get my mind off of the new town. Boy was I wrong. I had just finished getting ready when I got a text from George saying "see you there ;)" and my heart was beating so fast it felt like it was gonna explode. I had confessed to George over text and he admitted that he had feelings so we are now dating. I put my phone in my pocket and waited for sapnap to arrive just when I sat down on the sofa I heard a car horn blaring. I looked out my window and sure enough sapnap had arrived. I got in the back of the car with George and immediately he laid his legs across me. A vibrant red blush arose to my cheeks but it was dark so luckily no one could see.

We got to the party and went to get some drinks. I poured whatever I could into the cup hoping to get drunk so I could tell George how I felt. I finished the 5th cup and went to find him when I bumped into someone. "Hi there beautiful" a guy said. He was 5"11 had a slight scar from his eyebrow to his forehead although it wasn't noticeable in this light. "Hi what's your name" "James" he replied "dream" I said so he knew my name at least. "Want another drink?" He asked I said "sure why not" he went off to make me a drink and came back within 2 minutes. I quickly drunk it and immediately my head felt fuzzy. I could tell my words were slurred so I asked James if he could take me somewhere private. After I asked that I saw his lips turned into a smirk. I knew I was in trouble but couldn't do anything. I was being carried up the stairs by James and taken into a bedroom. He laid me on the bed and locked the door, I was in fight, flight or freeze mode but I couldn't do anything due to the alcohol and the possible drugs James had given me. I laid there as he took off mine and his clothes. I prepared my mind for what was about to happen when there was a knock at the door. It was quackity. "Hey dream I saw you went in here, you alright?" I tried to scream but James had covered my mouth and replied "dream is busy at the minute he'll be down soon" and with that quackity left. If only he knew what was happening on the other side of the door. James had me pinned on the bed by my wrists, my mind had prepared for what was to come.

TW: R@PE IS IMPLIED IF UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE SUBJECT PLEASE SKIP TILL THE END FOR A SUMMARY

I felt him slipping into me, I let out a muffled scream. The party seemed to be getting louder and louder which only made james' smirk bigger. He kept going into me and each time I would scream and cry, no matter how many times I screamed no one seemed to hear me and no one even noticed I was in a situation no one should be in. I felt him speed up then a warm liquid inside of me. I knew he had finished. I cried as he got dressed, he left the room and left me there. I got my clothes on and composed myself so I could go back to my friends and forget what happened. It didn't work. They immediately noticed I had been crying and asked me what had happened, I pointed at James and they took a minute to realise that something happened between me and him.

Quackity pov: still mentions of r@pe

We all noticed something was up with dream. He pointed to James and we all thought he had sex with him but when we asked he said James forced him. We all thought the worst and asked him if that's what happened. He looked up at us with tears in his eyes and told us we were correct.

TW: r@pe and drugging is over but the drinking still remains

He looked like a train hit him so we all decided to stick together and drink way too much. We all seemed to enjoy it. After 20 shots we decided to go home. We took dream home and decided George would stay with him.

Gogy pov:
(A/N I can't be assed with the font changes anymore cause it's literally 00:34 right now and my sleeping tablets are working really well tonight even though I was hungover today)

I stayed with dream because we're dating and because he would stop doing something if I didn't like it. "You need some clothes?" He asked I replied with a simple nod. He threw me a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. I went into the bathroom and changed and thanked him for the clothes.

We sat on the bed talking for a while talking about the most random topics possible. Somehow we got onto the topic of wikifeet. They have photos of every celebrities feet and my god it's weird.

I feel a weight on my shoulder and hear soft snores coming from the dirty blonde. I snap a quick picture and set it as my Home Screen. Then I fell asleep with my phone on the bedside table.

A/N I'm pretty sure this took me like 2 months to finish. Updates could be slow or fast just depending on my unstable mental health. I already have a partial plot but need more ideas so let me know what you want me to put and I'll see if I can do it. :]