Him~

I got down the stairs and came to the dining room. He looked at me with the same face. Terrible smile.

What?

Nothing,  just looking at a woman who didn't want to be my wife but killed me and lives with me?

I walked away from the room while he tried to stop me. I liked to make him jealous. Hah, I turned around. Saw his flirty face, why its always like this? All lights were gone. Somebody got my waist. It's probably him. Mechile, you became mine because you felt for me. I said it in my mind. He got higher to my shoulders. He kissed one of my shoulders. I wanted him to stop, but at the same time, not. He started to say his little poems, he always says.

I thought that I was God until I saw you. Until the moment you stabbed me. It felt so good what I  became your slave. Help me, goddess. Give me your blessing.

He from my back came closer, and he looked into my eyes. I felt a little shy. While he  touched my cheek, he pulled me closer and made our lips kiss again it was thirty-five kiss he gave me. I wanted to know if it is a real feeling that needs to be felt. Warm and butterflies. Love and pain. Questions and revenge are gone. I felt love for you. My dear Mechile. I stopped him from  hugging and cuddling me. He left without a smile. Maybe he was sad because  I didn't say, "Hey, that's it." .  All I need to think is about scaring people who come to his castle.