Chapter 1

Before I start with the fanfic, just some quick info:

The Turtles from the canon universe go by their normal nicknames. So that's Leo, Raph, Donnie and Mikey.

My AU versions of the Turtles are Lee, Don, Mike and Raphie/Red.

No any prior knowledge of my AU is needed, to be able to read this fanfic, and if you're curious, you can always ask me!!

===========================

"Alright"

The pet carrier gave a loud meow as it was set down on the floor. A pink nose got pressed against the metal door of the carrier, followed by another meow that sounded like the kitten had been trapped in it for hours...

And yet it was only five minutes.

"Where are they?" mumbled Raphie, only slightly annoyed, as he looked around the quiet lair, where his ninja friends were residing. In fact, the subway station looked pretty empty at the moment, making him wonder if anyone was even home.

The carrier also gave a disapproving meow, although that was more likely because the kitten inside would like to get out of its tight "prison".

However, that seemed to be the last thing on her owners mind, as the small turtle looked around the living room and finally made his way over to Donnie's lab. The metal sliding door, which had a history of being unbelievably noisy, got opened and Raphie looked inside, but no turtles were in sight, except for a deactivated Metalhead.

Where were they?

The door got closed with a loud bang and just as Raphie had turned around, four familiar faces rushed out of the dojo, obviously startled by the sudden commotion. But the red-masked teen didn't seem to care that much as he sighed and just shook his head in disapprovement.

"Oh, there you are."

Hopping down the steps, that led to the lab, Raphie went over to the brothers, who seemed a bit confused by his arrival.

"You have to install a doorbell or something, I dunno," Raphie said before stopping next to the pet carrier, which made another cat-like noise. And this time, a small paw stuck through one of the holes, followed by a small meow.

"So...what's the cat doing here?" Leo pointed at the box, as if it weren't obvious what he meant. Now, a second paw reached through another hole in the door and this time, Mikey's attention was immediately drawn onto the tiny animal.

"Awwww, look at those little paws!" he beamed excitedly, immediately holding his finger in the direction of the grit door. The kitten sniffed at said finger briefly before raising its left paw to smack him.

Raphie allowed himself to smile at the adorable scene in front of him. He trusted the brothers and so he prepared to leave again.

"Alright, I'll be taking my leave the-"

"Stop, stop, stop- You're going? Where?"

A few seconds passed in which everyone present just looked at each other, each person on a different level of confusion. Raphie slowly raised his wrist bearing a tiny device, that brought him here in the first place, and gave it a slight shake.

"Back to my dimension? To where I come from?"

Leo blinked slowly, still not quite understanding the whole situation. "Without the cat?"

"Yes!?" The younger turtle started to get impatient. "As we discussed-?!"

"Oh cool, we got gifted a cat!" Mikey squeaked from where he was still sitting on the floor. That stupid remark earned him a smack from Raph, who was being grumpy as always. Grumbling, the orange-masked turtle glared at his big brother.