Part One: Exit to Enter.

Hello! When it's me (Ry your bae duh) talking it'll be like this, in bold :).
So, I hope you enjoy this little short! It'll probably take me a little while to update parts at a time, being the perfectionist I am, so I just wanted to make that clear to you guys now. I hope you weren't turned away by that, but I just want to make quality stuff for you guys to read! I really (like super duper really I'm not even kidding) hope you like it, and please draw some attention to it... Maybe tell one of your friends about it... Maybe... Yeah....thanks. (Sorry I'm so awkward oops!).
I also just want to inform you of the layout of this story: we enter with this person, go through everyone's stories and their perspectives and stuff, and then leave with this person. Just wanted to make that known! (And the parts will usually be relatively small so please don't mind if they are, or maybe if one becomes too long!)

Also, I LOOOOOVE feedback and everyone's little quirky comments so just have fun in the comments section! Maybe we can spark a conversation, or maybe with someone else, so I would please encourage you not to be shy! ily all!

And another thing to add is that I plan to maybe do these author's notes at the end of every chapter so hopefully we can become the best of friends!

Okay, well I wasn't planning on taking up all of your time over here, so I'm just gonna get you guys into it!
(also, my name's Ryann [yes I am female, and yes it is pronounced just the same as Ryan], but I prefer to be called Ry. So I'm fab. Ry the Fab.)
Let's roll right into it! Here's "Part One: Exit to Enter." of One Shop, Five Stories!
-ryyyyy

My viridescent army jacket covered my body as it became enveloped by the cold when I exited my humble abode, a capacious-yet-compact apartment on the 27th floor of, in my mind is, the most beautifully structured tower in all of my little town located just outside intimidating Seattle. The rain pitter-pattered on the sidewalk in the perfect little rhythm that I could just tap my feet to- if I wasn't using them to transport myself. I brought myself down to the parking lot, where my vehicle was parked, it's aura so silent and placable.

If only that aura could tinge me.

I open up the door and plop myself and satchel (that's color twins with my jacket), start my car, the burring of it all putting me back to a place I go every single day: get into my car and drive. Or at least every single day that I'm not snuggled up on my couch watching the addictive Netflix.

I could shoot myself driving without sound, something to occupy the empty void, but even though the water from the sky can fill it up pretty easily, I need something more.

I, at the red light, go through and through my music via the car monitor, and out of the rush of a green light, just decide on pressing shuffle.

I listen to "The (Shipped) Gold Standard" as I drive, but as much as I try not to, my proclivity to hum along always gets the best of me.

Okay, well I guess that was all! Shorter than I thought it was, but eh! Absolutely PROMISE a new part coming soon, because that one was...well... Bad and tiny.
Ily you guys, have a nice [insert time of day here]!

Peace out, slothmuffins! *drops mic* *skips off stage*
-ry the fab aka ryyyyyyy