cafe

No one POV:

          After everyone agree they all get dressed and go out of their house and get in the car.they all go to the cafe by car.

~~Arrived at the cafe~~

They all got out of the car and got in the cafe,the cafe name is muko-chan,The owner of the shop is Japan.when we are inside the cafe we saw another country like ame,can,Aus,new zealand.we look for a table to sit,until singa find one.we sit on the chair and some employe come to us and ask for our order.

Employe:Hi! Welcome to muko-chan! What would you all like to order?

Viet:oh hi!,can we get the menu First please?

Employe:oh,sure! I'm sorry I didn't give it earlier.

Viet:it's okay,I don't really mind.

Employe:okay,here the menu!

Cheap,every coffe here is $5!

Viet:oh thanks! And btw I take the ori coffee!

Employe:what about other?

Mal:I take Milo coffee

Indo:hot coffee

Phil:honey!

Bru:same as Viet

Singa:hot coffee

Thai:cold coffee!

Cam:same as Thai!

Laos:Sakura coffee please!

Employe:it's all?

All: yes

Employe:okay,it's cost $45 you may pay at the counter over there anytime before or after drinking!

Viet:okay,we are going to pay after drinking.

Employe:hm!,if you need anything just ring the bell on your table!

All:okay

Viet:sooo,who gonna pay?

Mal:wdy who gonna pay? I mean ofc it will be cambodia! He the one who Invite us!

Cam: pardon me? You all literally said you guys are bored!I'm just saying where should we go and...I'm not paying for it! I don't bring any money!

Viet:well I don't too.

Indo:Me too

Almost everyone saying that they forgot they money, everyone is staring at singa,singa is the richest one in South East Asia,also the biggest economy in the south East Asia( I just made it up)

Singa:*sigh* fine,I pay for it.after drinking right?

Viet:yeah.

Singa:Kay.

After that conversation everyone started talking to each other,and after a minutes like more than 10 minutes I think? The drink finally arrive

Employe:here your drinks!

Viet:thanks you!

Everyone sipping they drink,and after that singa pay the drink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After We all got in the car,in the parking lot.and still everyone is still bored.

Phil:I want to go to the mall, anyone?

Bru:me

Viet:stop asking if anyone want to join you to go to the mall Phil,I mean who doesn't want to go right?

Indo:right.

Singa:about that...

Viet:don't tell me you have work to do singa

Singa:I'm sorry

Cam:can't you just have a break? You never have a time to break,stop pushing yourself so hard.you know you can make us worried,we are your friends!

Singa: you're right,I should take a break,I'm gonna ask asean if I can though..

Cam:sure go ahead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Message during ASEAN and Singapore.

Singa:hey asean,I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you

Asean:oh hello,no it's actually okay,I have alot of time right now during a break,do you want to ask something?

Singa:yes actually,I was wondering if I can take a break like a day or you know?

Asean:of course sure,you work so hard in this month already,you can take like one or a week,you deserve some break singa.is that all?

Singa:yes that all,thanks you asean

Asean:my pleasure.i have to go to work right now,see you later

Singa:okay,see you later asean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the conversation in the social singa give a sigh of a relief everyone look at singa,Viet asking if ASEAN give permission to singa to have a break,singa nod,then indo and Mal give a warm smile to singa since he always push himself to work every single day,they all start the engine to move and got to the mall

At the mall

They all got out of the car and got inside of the mall,also inside the mall also have a bank,they all go to the ATM inside the bank for take out the money inside they're bank account.after that they got out of the bank and search for something to eat or play.after a minute they searching for something to play or eat they find a roller coaster inside the mall!

Singa:how did a freaking roller coaster and also a other like circus game fit inside mall?

Mal:this is heaven!

Indo:yeah heaven until everything fall down and also the mall fall down..

Mal:what do you mean?

Indo:it's a joke..

Mal: youre avoiding the question man.

Indo:I know, I just don't know how reply!

Mal:I don't really care but okay

Thai:dang anyone wanna ride the roller coaster with me?

Phil:better be me,I'm a fan of a roller coaster!

Thai:LETS GOOO ROLLER COASTER HERE WE COMEEE. *running to the entrance of the roller coaster*

Phil: *follow thailand*

Cam:hey Brunei,wanna go to get a cotton candy?

Bru:yeah sure oh and what about you 4?

Viet:please let me follow you two

Cam:sure

Bru:now you three?

Mal:I'm gonna search a clothing shop

Indo:I'm gonna search a game shop!

Singa:I'm just gonna search something to eat but not sweets

Bru:why not,cotton candy is delicious you know it's melts in your mouth!

Singa:I just don't want to,sweet hurts my teeth.

Bru:okay I guess, we're going to search for a cotton candy shop or a sweets one,byeee!

Singa:bye! *Waves*

Bru:*waves back*

I'm so sorry you all, I don't have any ideas left! That all I can do btw thanks for more than 10 people who read this book!

I'm gonna update soon or tomorrow! Have a good day/night oh and also if there have a wrong mistake of spelling or something please tell me!