𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 {𝐌} 𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊 ♡

- Listop

- Listop

The girls walked into the bar with wide smiles on their faces.

The independent film they have been working so hard on for the past year and a half had finally paid off and the three of them were now proud nominees of the Cannes International Film Fest.  That was the main reason that brought them to the bar; it was definitely time to celebrate. 

Also, it was karaoke night.

"Why are there so many people here tonight?" Jennie asked, more like yelled, as soon as they entered the place.

Ignoring her completely, Rose took Jisoo's hand in hers immediately and pulled her girlfriend towards a surprisingly empty booth located at the back of the bar.

Rolling her eyes, Jennie casted a look to the man singing his heart out to Dancing Queen before following her best friends. 

"It feels so surreal to be nominated as best director!" Jisoo said as soon as her friend sat down in front of them.

"I pinch myself every five minutes just to be sure I'm not dreaming." 

"It is really happening, baby. And you're a nominee because you are that great."

The tall brunette smiled to her girl before stealing a, not so chaste, kiss from said girl's lips. 

"And so are you and Jen!" the cheeriness in her friend's voice made Jennie smile widely.

"Your script was flawless, babe. And Jennie is one hell of an actress and I wouldn't be surprised if she makes it to the Oscars." 

"We are so going to win!" Rose beamed, kissing her girlfriend's cheek before giving Jennie a smirk.

"And you, my friend, need to get laid!" 

"Oh, totally!" Jisoo chipped in, making the other girl roll her eyes playfully.

"When was the last time that someone gave you an orgasm, Jen?" The shorter brunette laughed loudly and Jennie just stood up, snorting and looking annoyed at her friends.

"We are just trying to help you out!" Rose chuckled. 

"Whatever," the girl grumbled.

"What are you two going to have?" 

"Lots of sex tonight." Jisoo replied without hesitation, making her girlfriend beam again, this time with a mischievous glint in her eyes. 

Jennie huffed at them.

"I was talking about drinks." She clarified. "I'm going to the bar to fix me something, what are you going to drink?"

"Oh!" the brunette pursed her lips, thinking for a second, before replying. "I'll have an apple martini." 

"And I just want me some tequila." 

"Right," she eyed her friends warily and said. "Please, try to behave at least until I have two vodkas in my system."