𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 {𝐌} 𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊 ♡

- Listop

- Listop

Jennie's POV:

Man, how love is scary. The way it controls one's emotions completely, causing them to do, feel, and say things they never thought or believe they could do.

Falling in love with Lisa has affected me, it as changed me. I didn't want to feel this way for my best friend, nor did I plan to. But it happened, and there's no turning back. I'm in love with Lalisa Manoban and there was nothing I could do about it, no matter how much I tried or wanted to.

It was around 3am and all the girls were still awake. We then decided to hang out and chill. We sat on the floor of the living room with blankets, as Jisoo pulled out her laptop, and roamed around on the internet as we spoke and conversed about everything.

"Alright, so check this out." Jisoo said, "Imma read it out loud, so hear me out. It's a Jenlisa fic, and it's some pretty sexual shit." She perked her lips, then laughed at her screen.

I felt some dark figure of some short began to choke me and try to make me feel as closed off and uncomfortable as possible. How do they expect me to hear this and not get all hot and bothered? It was hard and I was scared to accidentally out myself and I wouldn't want that, especially if it would be in front of Lisa, herself.

"Okay, so!" Jisoo said, scanning the lines of the fic,
"I moaned loudly as Lisa kissed my neck, traveling down my chest and stomach."

I felt myself sweat, as Chaeyoung burst out laughing, and covered her mouth like she always did. Jisoo skipped a few lines and continued,

" She pulled my underwear down and I moaned, feeling her tongue on my clit- oh my god!" Jisoo couldn't stop laughing and all I could think of was Lisa doing this to me right now, and how much I wanted to. Cheayoung pointed at us and laughed, and I looked over at Lisa, she was redder than I'd ever seen her.

Lisa's POV:

I rubbed the back of my neck, trying not to show how turned on I was getting. I wanted to just pin Jennie down, and kiss every inch of her body I possibly could.

"She stuck two fingers inside of me, as my toes curled at the pleasure. I moaned loudly and hoped Chaeyoung wasn't going to hear us, but at this point I didn't care."

Jisoo continued, and the girls not including Jennie, were red from laughter.

"Alright, fine, I'm going to stop." Jisoo said, closing her laptop.

"Yeah, I think I should get some sleep."

Chaeyoung said trying not to laugh at us. The two of them fallowed each other out of the living room.