Planet Mars

2015
Yoop

The spectacles of dust and the little details of planet mars still are attached to me. Me and Plory are on a rocket to planet Earth, a spaceship controlled by living mechanisms called humans. They seem to be highly intelligent. But some of them give different auras than the others that seems to confuse my mind. They're all different in their unique ways. They don't seem to be trustworthy. I hope they don't harm me, or especially Plory. Other aliens on planet Mars must care for one another. But I wonder how other humans treat each other on planet Earth.

Unworthy, hasty, and unkind?
Or caring, compassionate,
and trustworthy?

My thought fill my vision of Earth like a puzzle. I wonder what color Earth is: purple, or orange? I heard other aliens on Mars say that Earth is a lovely place to live. They said it has a magnificent substance humans rely on for survival called water... but it tastes like nothing. Fascinating... I suppose.
"Yoop, did you know that Earth is actually blue and green? I always thought it was pink and orange," Plory says, as the spaceship accelerates to the speed of light years.
"No. I didn't know. How did you find out?" I responded.
"Michelle told me... one of the humans on this spacecraft,"
"Oh, we'll is she nice?" I asked.
"Yeah, very, actually. She said we'd be just fine on planet Earth,"
We exited light speed and the instructor on the speaker said to "enjoy the view from far above," which probably meant look at planet Earth, and so, I did. And the view was amazing.
"Look at the view, Yoop!" Plory said with excitement. The reflection of the window and the light of the Earth made her eyes sparkle, which made her look prettier than I've ever seen her.
"Yes, it's one amazing view," I reply.