Chapter 1

"The world was on fire and no one could save me but you"

11 years prior

"MAMA! PAPA! WHERE ARE YOU!" 

cried a little girl, the room around her covered in amber coloured flames. 

"Mama please..where are you?" said the girl falling to the floor as the world turned to darkness.

Present

"DILUC! JEAN! KAEYA! WHERE ARE YOU!" you yelled looking for your friends.

 after the fire that happened at the (last name) estate 11 years ago you were orphaned and left in the hands of the Gunnhildrs. their dautghter jean, who was 2 years younger than you, felt like a sister to you. You,Jean,Diluc and Kaeya are best friends. you 4 were basically inseparable.

"AAH" you yelled falling to the ground "KAEYA WHAT THE FUCK!?"

the dark blue haired boy laughed with your 2 other friends behind him giggling. "scared you didnt i y/n?" he smirked 

Today was Diluc's 18th birthday

"GIRLS! its time to go home lets leave diluc and his brother to celebrate his birthday with their father" you and jean turned your heads to see mrs Gunnhildr walking towards you "cant we stay a bit longer? please!" you asked hoping for a positive answer. "I'm sorry y/n we cant you can come back tomorrow." With that answer you stood up sulking and walked with jean bac to your now home.

If only you had stayed maybe things would of been different?

"Father..no..wake up please..FATHER!" diluc was holding crepus' body as it was slowly turning cold. his blood smearing both his and his son's face. "why couldnt i do anything to stop it..?" he sobbed  staring at gloves turning from a pure white into a dark red.

 you woke up in a cold sweat

the dream you had..theres no way its true.theres no way diluc's father was dead.

looking over to the bed next to yours you were hoping to find your sister but alas it was empty.

 "JEAN! WHERE ARE YOU!?" 

(Not Proof read)