I'm Sorry Authors Note and Update on Status

Hello dear readers. I want formally apologise for the long 5 year hiatus. Sadly I lost the information to log into this account and I've been heart broken. Unable to continue this story I had such high hopes for. I had a huge plan for this story. I do admit after a year or two I did forget about this account all together because I created a new account and started over not writing fanfictions anymore. It broke my heart finally being able to read your guys comments about wanted updates. Also the comment of just wishing I'd never started these books. But I promise you I am not done! I want to continue. Even if that means all of my original readers decide not to read more. I am sad to say I don't have a new chapter on this story yet. I have to re-read and re-remember what it is I was leading up to. I apologise for this long wait and I wish I had been able to tell you all that an unknown hiatus was coming. On a positive note, I am revising and editing the first three books. I want to fix the grammer and add more events. Make the books longer. I am stupid excited about this and I hope you are as well. Please be patient with me and keep your eyes peeled for updates and re-uploads of the first three books and this final installment of this series.

I love you all my dear readers and I hope you can forgive me.

Your author ~Brooka