Chapter two: Eight years later

It's been eight years since the death of my parents and every day for the last eight years I have the same dream over and over again. I told my god parents about it, and they always told that the dream would go away eventually. Other than that I graduate in 24 hours then I can leave this school but I kind of don't want to leave my best friend, she got me through everything I went through, well her and my godparents because they would visit every two months to check up on me and make sure I was ok. I was so deep in thought I didn't even notice nova walk up to me with two dresses in her hands. " which one should I wear to the party tonight" right totally forgot that every year the graduating class throws party as the last day here. One of the dresses she has is a short red that shows a lot of her chest and the other was thigh high black dress that has an open back. " the red one makes you look like a goddess and the black makes you look like your going to prom so the red one" I tell her. " what will you be wearing to the party" I look in my closet to see what I wanted to wear to the party tonight. I found a black leather skirt and yellow crop top and black laced heels along with a small yellow purse.  Started my my regular makeup routine and once I was finished I made sure that I have everything and started to make my way to nova who sat on her bed after she was finished it took me a little extra time because beauty patience  and I cant afford to look like one of these basic bitches as nova calls all the girls here think we are after their ugly ass man but in all reality they man just want us but we choose to ignore them because I'm not Finna let some ugly motherfucka get in my way or stop me from graduating. we starting our walk to the party and as soon as we walked into the party the smell of alcohol and weed hit my nose along with this coconut and chocolate smell was here it was faint but still here. We started our journey to the kitchen to get a drink. we get our drinks then walk into the living room and started to dance.  we both grew tired so we left the party and walked back to our shared dorm room the get I good night rest because tomorrow we graduate and we never get to see one another again we are both from different packs though I wish we could see one another more once we graduate but that cant happen unless one of us leave our pack and join the other pack. 

the chapter a little short and I'm sorry for not updating I was going through  something  and i need to clear my head