SPN/TVD Crossover Imagine

*First multiverse imagine of this book!!!* 

Imagine: Dean Winchester and Damon Salvatore meeting.

"What the hell? Where am I?" Dean opens his eyes and looks up to see an eclipse happening in the sky. 

"That's a great question." Damon says, taking a swig from the bottle in his hand before throwing it to the side where it shatters on the sidewalk on impact. "A better question is: who the hell are you?" 

Dean scrambles to his feet, reaching under his jacket for where his gun usually is only to discover there's nothing there. "Might ask you the same damn thing." He growls, clenching his right hand into a fist. 

"Please." Damon raises his hands in mock surrender and rolls his eyes. "Even if I wanted to kill you, what would be the point? We're already dead, anyways." 

"...Chuck." Dean says after a couple of seconds, remembering how he was attacked by the false prophet and his life was ended with a simple snap of Chuck's fingers. 

"Who's Chuck?" Damon raises an eyebrow, kicking at the broken pieces of the bottle and stumbling just a little when he steps off the curb in front of the grocery store. 

"Who are YOU?" Dean retorts. 

"Does it matter?" Damon shrugs. 

"Guess not." Dean answers with a sigh. "How do we get out of here, wherever HERE is...?" 

"That all depends on the little witch..." Damon gestures in the direction that Bonnie stormed off in just a little bit ago after an argument they had of how Damon shouldn't give up hope of leaving the prison world. "But I wouldn't get my hopes up, if I were you. Her powers have been on the fritz, lately." Damon mockingly wiggles his ten fingers as he walks slowly towards Dean, a slight drunken sway in his step. 

"Yeah, well... I never get my hopes up when it comes to witches." Dean scoffs, looking up at the sky which has returned to normal. 

Damon chuckles coldly in agreement, reaching Dean's side and looking up at the sky too. "It does that sometimes..." Damon points up at the sky. "And by sometimes, I mean everyday." Dean frowns at Damon, who's very clearly drunk and looks like he's given up at life. 

With a sigh, he thinks back to all the times he's been where Damon's at and how tempting it is at this moment to go to that place himself. "Anything good in there?" Dean gestures to the broken bottle and then the store with his head. 

"Nope." Damon pops his lips to make a sound to emphasize the 'nope'. "What I'd really kill is some fresh O neg." 

"Are you a vampire?" Dean takes a step back, becoming instantly aware at how unarmed he is at the moment. 

"Yep." Damon pops his lips again and shrugs. "You?" 

Dean grits his teeth and answers. "Hunter." 

"Hey, me too!" Damon chuckles darkly. "I used to prefer blondes, but now I really dig brunettes. One in particular in the moment." He frowns as he thinks of Elena. 

"Yeah, well I don't really think you'd like what I hunt." Dean's shoulders relax a little bit. Since Benny, he's grown to understand that not all vampires are bad when given the chance to be good. It's clear that this vampire standing next to him's days of being bad are coming to an end. 

"What's that?" 

"Vampires." 

"Ah." Damon chuckles. "Just my luck." 

"Don't worry, I don't have any dead man's blood on me." Dean jokes darkly, looking around to try to figure out where he is. 

"Gross. I prefer live people blood, thanks." 

Frowning, Dean simply just stares at Damon for a couple of seconds, trying to think about how Damon has never even heard of hunters. On one of his Chuck's rampages, Dean heard about the different worlds he created and it doesn't take Dean long to realize he must somehow be in one of them. 

"Awesome." Dean says. 

Damon stares at Dean for a couple of seconds before saying "You know, for a hunter who likes to kill vampires like me, you don't really seem like the murdery type. Should we trying to kill each other by now?" 

"It's like you said... what's the point, right?" 

"Hmm. You're right." Damon sighs dramatically and lets some awkward silence fill the time for a couple of seconds before asking "So who's Chuck?" 

Wanted to keep this one short and sweet! Wanted to write an imagine that doesn't have/need a clear ending! Hope you enjoyed! :D