Journey into the world of happiness

At 2013,

I was studying my 9th grade at a Government aided school. Which has two mediums of instructions namely, English medium and Tamil medium.

I am English medium.

It was at the start of the teenage years where our hormones started to function.

There was a science teacher named Sasikala and a Tamil medium maths teacher named Hamsa.

I was a well known student in school as i was a topper of English medium in school.But, the actual problem was i don't like maths and i get low marks like just pass in maths.  My highest mark in maths at school was 55/100, Even Though i get low grades in maths i will catch em up in other subjects.

For this reason, i would get scoldings in my school.My maths ma'am totally hates me we were like cat and mouse there were no days that i did not get beatings from her. Each and everyday i would get beatings in hand by Steel scale.

Then my science ma'am and Tamil medium maths ma'am came for help.

Every day, during maths period i will go to ladies staffroom.

Either my science teacher (Sasikala) or TM maths teacher (Hamsa) will be there.

They would teach me the sums of each exercise, and i was learning well from them. and i got remarkable progress in grades for this reason, our HM asked my parents to grant permission for letting me to stay back 1 hour  after school hours to train up well with Sasikala and Hamsa as there would be classes for higher standards like 11th and 12 th.

My parents also gave permission to the special class and i was attending special classes,

I was having secre crush in Hamsa as she was unmarried and no man can withstand her beauty. She would be like,

 Her hips will be seen in the side look and her perfectly sized melons

I couldn't say they i don't have crush on Sasikala ma'am but it was not serious like Hamsa ma'ams.

I would always stare at her hip and wanna grab it. But she never showed her navel just an hint of navel would be seen but, Sasikala is different she is married and would show her side melons and fleshy hips and at times she will show her navel.

 But she never showed her navel just an hint of navel would be seen but, Sasikala is different she is married and would show her side melons and fleshy hips and at times she will show her navel

This is her normal look daily.

It was at midterm examination, where my life added an new path,

It was the maths exam Sasikala maam is the invigilator, she was pretty good looking that day.

I was seated opposite to Sasikala ma'am,
She was pretty sexy at that day, she gave question papers and seated infront of me .

She was like damn hot 🔥 even an old man's bro will rise by seeingg her that day. I was not able to concentrate on exam all i was concentrated was seeing her navel. She was revealing her navel nicely.

How can I concentrate when she is sitting like this in front of me

All i did was scribbling on the answer sheet and was frozen to look at her navel and hip. And, i was dreaming about having romance with her.

I already know i would get only 37/100 in this exam.

I enjoyed looking at her navel and dreaming for 2.30  hours.

I did not care if she had noticed me looking at her or not.

It was the paper distribution day, i was getting scoldings from my maths ma'am because i got only 40 marks but actually i was happy that i was able to get 40 i guessed was only 37 but i got 3 extras,

But she took me to Hm and scolded me badly, because last exam i got 70/100 in unit cycles but i got only 40 so, Hm was really upset and Sasikala and Hamsa ma'am also got scoldings.

I was feeling very bad and i assured to HM that i will get good grades at the next exam.

I knew that both Sasikala and Hamsa were upset and will scold me in evening.

At the evening class......

Hamsa : what is there in your mind, can't you keep anything in ur brain u r doing all the subjects good and only maths will not come to ur mind ah,

I was totally shutdown very sad because of me.

Then Sasikala entered she shouted at me and i was totally sad because both of my favourite teachers are scolding me.

Sasikala : Hey, Hamsa ask him did he write exam for atleast 2 hours.

Hamsa : did u write

Me : i was writing fully, ma'am

Sasikala : Writing means writing exam concentrated , did u write concentrated for at least 1 hour u say , i was your invigilator. If you have written at least 1 hour fully concentrated you would have got above 60.

(Intervened)

Hamsa : what did you do in the exam hall?

Me : (silent)

Sasikala : how will he say, he was watching my navel

I was totally sucked and got afraid and was trembling what would happen, oh my god.

Hamsa was also shocked.....

I am in fear...... What would happen next?

(Stay tuned)

Will post the next part soon

†*********************""****************
Note : My previous story bus love is discontinued by me as it is involving more of her personal life so i don't wish to break everything here , but will ask her can i post it or not if i get granted definitely next part of bus love will be continued.

***************************************