Chapter 5

Y/n pov

I was sleeping peacefully on my soft pillow, i snuggled more but wait why it's like a wall , i opened my eyes to see that i m laying on top of jungkook, who is sleeping peacefully like Bunny . Aww he is so cute .

Suddenly i remembered everything from yesterday and blush crept on my face , he called me baby , princess , darling . I m so happy i have one of my husband on my side .

" I know i m handsome baby , but we have to get up now , you can stare at me afterwards" i blushed hard and got up from him " oh it's 6 already they both will come anytime, i have to prepare dinner also " jungkook showed his bunny smile and said " yess now finally i would be able to taste food made by you "

" But you three declined it in the morning " " nahh if you remember i didn't even said a single word , i just gave expression, i was all ready to eat but that dumb brothers of mine declined " he made a crying face saying that . I cooed and pulled his cheeks saying "aww don't worry now you will get to eat "

We both made our way to the kitchen, i started preparing for dinner while jungkook was whole time sitting on kitchen slab staring at me , i blushed from his stares and said " whatt , why are you staring " he chuckled at my red face and got down from the slab and back hugged me keeping his face in my neck

" I m just admiring you and cursing me for believing that brothers of mine and ignoring such a cute , beautiful wife of ours " he then whispered in my ears huskily " i would like to add more words " hot , sexy wife of ours "
Ok now i m sure i look like a tomato" yes you do look like a tomato baby and i love it until and unless it's by us "

Wait did i said that loud " nope you didn't i just can read ur expression " jungkook said proudly , i smiled and said " okk now let me make dinner, you were so hungry before " he hummed and snuggled in the crook of my neck again

Just then the main door burst open , i flinched lightly , then i heard jk shouting" jungkook where are you " , jungkook sighed before saying" in the kitchen "

" What are you doing in the kitchen " jungguk shouted and they both came in the kitchen and saw us in the position as jungkook was still hugging me " what are you doing here with her , you know how much important meeting you missed " jungguk said

" Nothing is more important for me than my wife , for you both work is important than go and do you work , don't disturb us " jungkook stated now standing in front of them . " You are shouting at us for this bitch " jungguk said gritting his teeth

" KEEP UR TONGUE ON CONTROL JEON JUNGGUK, DON'T CALL HER THAT " i flinched so bad and looked above to see jk shouting on jungguk, he defended me .

Jungkook pov

I felt so proud on my brother, i know he just show that he hates our wife , but deep down he care for her too but this jungguk, wait and watch you both , soon you two will regret for ignoring her and till then my baby is just for me . I smiled evily and looked at my baby to see her trembling.

I immediately we t to her and hugged her saying nothing but sweet words in her ear , she calmed down and hugged me back . I felt my both brothers going upstairs and y/n too went to prepare dinner.

" Baby please make something Indian today , i wanna taste it " she smiled and nodded and here i climbed the first stair of my plan .
" Ok so i will make my fav Indian food today "
I nodded and kissed her cheeks , again sitting on slap .
After half and hour the food was ready and y/n told me to call both of them .

I first went to jk room and saw both of them there " come to eat guys " " i don't wanna eat her food " jungguk said
" Ok then starve , hyung do you wanna " " i m coming in a few " i nodded and went downstairs and till then i saw y/n setting plates on the dining table , i opened the lid and saw mouth watering food

I first went to jk room and saw both of them there " come to eat guys " " i don't wanna eat her food " jungguk said " Ok then starve , hyung do you wanna " " i m coming in a few " i nodded and went downstairs and till then i saw y/n setting plates...

" Woah baby it smells so nice " she chuckled and i sat on a chair to dive in this delicious food
Just then both of them came downstairs, just as i thought, i smirked and started my plan .

They both sat and y/n served them ,she was going to sit beside me when i pulled her and made her seat on my lap , she flinched and said " kook what are you doing" i pouted and said " baby i don't know how to eat this , please feed me " i pouted more and she agreed.

I looked at my brothers to see jk showing an uneasiness while jungguk clenching his fist.

Jungguk pov

I was so angry when hyung shouted on me but he made me understood afterwards that our mother never taught us to call a girl bitch . Here we both are sitting on the dining table watching our younger bother flirting and getting all attention from our wife .

She was on his laps and was feeding him , while he was hugging her tight . But seriously i have to say the food is so tasty but it would be more if our wife would have fed m- wait wait what am I doing, am i jealous, nahh this can't happen, i can't fall in love , there is nothing like love in this world .

I looked at jk hyung and i can say by his face that he was irritated as hell too , who won't jungkook is there being all lovey dovey while y/n is pampering him and she didn't even helped us in eating as we don't know how to eat Indian food .

Ok wait i m getting insane , one moment i m saying something else and another moment something else .
We all finished our food and then y/n opened the plate filled with desert

" Wow y/n you made desert too , yayy thank you baby " jungkook stated while stealing a kiss from her on her cheeks " ur welcome kook " y/n said while blushing And here we are kissing deserts not our wife , ok stop jungguk you are going mad

And here we are kissing deserts not our wife , ok stop jungguk you are going mad .

Jungkook pov

I can see from both of their reactions that they were irritated, that's the thing i want , just wait and watch brother soon you both will regret for behaving rude with her and will confess ur love and at that time i will tell you about her life bc i don't want you both to love her out of sympathy.

I thought and hugged y/n tighter relaxing in her embrace .
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok guys sorry for updating late
Tell me in the comments did you guys liked the story and yupp meet you guys in next chapter
Bye bye
Love you all 🖤