17 and 19

"Alina Gaile Carter " - he suddenly called me by my full name, and I suddenly froze in my place at what he said next. " I Will Marry You infront of this Eiffel Tower, I Will Marry You here in Paris."

" Gaile! My Daughter!" - Mother rushed to hug me immediately.

" My Dear you're finally awake." - Father's eyes showed happiness.

" Hey twin, I miss you." – My twin, Jack.

I suddenly sat up from lying in the hospital bed. What on earth is happening? It seems like just yesterday Ace and I were in Paris, in front of the Eiffel Tower. And why do I have dextrose? Why am I here now lying in this hospital bed? and where is he?

" Where's Ace?" -I directly ask to my Mother.

" Gaile calm down, you can't move yet you might get-"

" Mom! Answer me!"

I didn't mean to scream, I'm feeling so confused right now. I'm confused about what's happening, I'm also confused about myself. Why do I feel afraid of whatever the answer to my question will be?

"Please calm down first what's going on with you? Why did you yell at mom? don't you know how our Mother suffered!? every night Mom is crying next to your bed. Every night praying for you to come back, 10 years Gaile. We waited for you for 10 years we didn't give up on you, because we know you are a brave woman we know you won't leave us. We know you will come back to us." – My twin Jack explained.