1

Lisa sighed looking at the small cut on her face, She rolled her eyes in annoyance, she didn't know how to treat cuts and shit, wasn't that done by the maids?.

Lisa tutted and called her mom, From the past two days, Lisa had been asking her mother to get her a personal maid, who'd treat and clean up her cuts.

The phone rang a few times before Lisa's mother picked the phone up and held it up to her ear. "Hello, Lisa dear" Lisa's mother said in a thick British accent and Lisa rolled her eyes "Mom? The maid? I've told you, I have missions continuously these months and I have injuries and I don't know how to treat them!" Lisa said into her phone and Lisa's mother sighed "why didn't you learn this??" Lisa's mother asked and Lisa rolled her eyes again for what seemed to be the 6th time today "Cause you never taught me!!" Lisa shouted and Lisa's mother winced as she held the phone away from her ears.

"Yeah, Yeah, I asked the senior maids, they arranged a girl for you, she'll be there by tonight" Lisa's mother said and Lisa sighed a breath of relief "thanks mom! I love you." Lisa said quickly hanging up.

Lisa was only a softie for her loved ones, that also specific loved ones.
Lisa shook her head and changed into some comfortable clothes.

.
Y/n looked at the giant mansion in front of her, She couldn't believe it! She'll be working over here! Yeah, sure she's working with some one scary but that didn't matter right now.

"If you're done looking at it like you've never seen something like this before So, let's go inside" Y/n's cousin, Maya said but Y/n had never seen something like this before but nonetheless Y/n nodded walking behind her cousin like a lost puppy.

Maya had been instructed by Miss Manoban to get Miss Lisa a personal maid as the other maids were all busy with the mansions chores and other tasks.

Seeing that Y/n always used to volunteer at medical camps in the village, Maya knew that Y/n had knowledge about a lot of stuff.
Y/n wanted to be a nurse but belonging to a poor family she couldn't, she never even went to school after 10th grade.

But Y/n knew everything, she was fascinated with books and always was either reading a random text book or sketching.
Even though Maya's salary was a very big amount, they never gave any to her Family.

Yes, Y/n might be getting a good amount too but she'll give that money to her parents.

Y/n entered the servants quarter, looking around, at least it was better then the Village. Y/n thought "where's my bed?" Y/n asked Maya, who was busy putting away Y/n's stuff.

"You don't have one" Maya said "You'll be sleeping on that" Maya said, pointing to a mattress and Y/n nodded, it was still better then what she had in the village "there are a few rules, okay?" Maya said and Y/n nodded listening to her.
"Never intrupt miss Lisa or us, Never back talk to Miss Lisa or us and lastly, listen to Miss Lisa and our orders" Maya said and Y/n nodded smiling up at her and Maya rolled her eyes.

"Come on, let me introduce you to Miss lisa" Maya said leading Y/n into the mansion.

Lisa was sat at the dining table, eating her food alone, she sighed as she realized she had a meeting tomorrow morning with one of the rivals and if anything goes wrong, the rivals will attack her team.

"Miss Lisa!" Maya's voice could be heard, which was very annoying to Lisa, Lisa rolled her eyes and turned to her.

Lisa's eyes straight up went to the girl behind her, the girl was pretty, really pretty, she had black hair and brown hazel eyes.

Lisa blinked and looked at Maya, raising her eyebrow "this is Y/n, your personal maid from now on" Maya said, gently pushing Y/n from her position of observing the house.

Y/n winced and looked up at Lisa "S-sorry" Y/n apologized quickly and Lisa just stared at her with her cold face.

Y/n smiled and Lisa's eyes widened, Y/n had the cutest smile, Lisa wanted to smile too but she didn't want to let the maid know she would go soft over her.

Because Lisa was very cold to all her maids, even the older ones, the ones Lisa had been with since birth.

Lisa nodded and Y/n stepped back hiding behind Maya.
Lisa wanted to smile, because Y/n looked like a scared puppy, hiding behind her owner.

"You could see if she does her work well and then let me know" Maya said and Lisa nodded "dismissed" Lisa said, so the both of them could leave.

Y/n walked out of the mansion with Maya, Y/n was thinking to herself how beautiful Miss Lisa looked.

Miss Lisa looked heavenly with her long dark hair and tall height or maybe Y/n was just short.

Y/n shook her head and layed down on the mattress, going to sleep.

(Cover credit goes to the rightful owner :)
Also Ive wrote 4 stories by now including this one and I have so many reads which im thankful for but sometimes I cringe at my own writing but im too lazy to go back and fix it so, deal w it)