11

Lisa observed Y/n's sleeping face and then sighed.
how was she supposed to do this again??
"It's fine, it's fine, I can do this." Lisa mumbled to herself.

Y/n woke up and rubbed her eyes for a bit, trying to get the sleep out of her eyes.
"hi baby!" Lisa said and Y/n stared at her for a few seconds before climbing into her lap.

"hungry" Y/n said and Lisa's eyes widened.
okay, what does a little eat????.
"alright, let's go down stairs, then?" Lisa said, getting up and walking down stairs with Y/n in her arms.

Lisa sat her down on the counter and walked away to find something for her to eat.
Lisa hummed as Y/n was observing her.
"Okay, I can't think of anything, is there something you'd like?" Lisa asked and Y/n stared at the jar of cookies.
Lisa noticed "do you want a cookie?” Lisa asked, not even waiting for an answer and already taking a cookie out of the jar.
she handed it to Y/n.

"cookie!" Y/n said excitedly before munching on it.
after she was done she asked for another one and then another.
"baby, I think that's enough cookies.." Lisa said and Y/n shook her head "still hungry!" Y/n said and Lisa sighed giving her another cookie.

10 minutes later she was running after a very hyper little.
"y/n! Stop drawing on my walls!" Lisa shouted as she ran behind Y/n who was holding a pen in hand.

Lisa stopped to take a breath "okay, maybe I cannot do this.." Lisa said and she gulped, looking at Y/n who had stopped running.
"Gotcha!" Lisa said as she back hugged Y/n with no warning.
"mommy!" Y/n said and Lisa looked at her "I wan toys!" Y/n said and Lisa looked at her forwhile before picking her up and walking to her room.

"I can ask jennie to get you toys till then, why don't you play with this stuffie?" Lisa asked as she pulled out a ice bear keychain from her pocket and handed it to Y/n who was in her arms.
Y/n looked at and then looked at Lisa "you always carry dis?" Y/n asked and Lisa nodded before setting Y/n down.
"It's my good luck charm" Lisa said, smiling.

Y/n gasped and went to go get her bagpack, she opened the zip and took out a panda keychain "look!" Y/n said and Lisa looked at both the keychains before laughing.
"You hooked it to my bag?" Lisa asked and Y/n nodded "well, that's why it must be my good luck charm"  Lisa said as she pulled Y/n into her lap and rested her head on her shoulder.

Y/n smiled before she made both the stuffies kiss and Lisa smiled.

"mommy?” y/n called and Lisa hummed, "why cant we see air?" y/n asked and lisa looked at her before saying "I don't know, baby" Lisa said and Y/n frowned "why?" Y/n asked again "cause I just don't, baby" Lisa said and y/n pouted "why?" Y/n asked again and Lisa sighed "cut to the next scene" Lisa said kissing Y/n's cheek.

.
Lisa observed Y/n's face who had a big smile plastered on her face as she was looking at the amount on toys.
there was everything.
blocks to dolls to playdoh.
everything a little could possibly want.
"mommy! play with y/n!" Y/n said and Lisa chuckled before sitting beside Y/n and making figures out the play doh.

she really went from shooting with guns to playing with play doh.
After awhile of playing, Y/n started whining and rubbing her eyes.
"Does someone need a nap?" Lisa asked and Y/n nodded, making grabby hands.
Lisa smiled before picking Y/n up and bringing her to their shared bed.
"does baby want a bottle?" Lisa asked, she was really unsure of what she was doing right now, but she decided to do it anyway.

Y/n nodded, still rubbing at her eyes, "warm or cold?" Lisa asked as she was about to walk away "cold!" Y/n said and Lisa nodded, walking away.
after pouring milk into the bottle jisoo provided Lisa with, she went upstairs back into her and Y/n's shared room and gave it to Y/n.

Y/n pushed it away with her hands "mommy, feed me." Y/n said and Lisa froze.
how was she supposed to do this again??
"Okay, cmere baby" Lisa said, pulling Y/n into her lap and pushing the bottle through her lips.
Y/n soon fell asleep while drinking her bottle and of course, Lisa didn't have the heart to lay her back down on the bed, she preferred Y/n in her hold.

.
BITCH
THIS WAS SO FUCKING HARD TO WRITE BECAUSE MOST OF THE TIME LISA ALREADY KNOWS WHAT LITTLE SPACE IS BUT SHE DIDN'T THIS TIME.
Y'ALL BETTER GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS OR ELSE.
ALSO PLS DO NOT EVER GIVE LITTLE ME WARM MILK, SHE WILL PUNCH YOU IN YOUR FACE 🥰🥰🥰
anyways my boyfriend's returning to our home country, but I don't know if he'll be able to visit me :(
because his family lives 2 hours away from me so, I really want to meet tho, it's been a year since I haven't met him :(((
OKAY ENOUGH OF MY SIMP ASS
Y'ALL BETTER FUCKING VOTE.
I SEE YOU SILENT READERS.
( 🧿👅🧿 )
okay now bye.