December's Devil ~ Coming Soon, Maybe ~

Have you ever wondered, " How can one devil and god do it all?" Well, the answer is that there are many of them, to be more specific there is one of each for each month.

Darken or Dark as he likes to be called is December's Devil. He is the most evil of all of the original devils sons. He can be Witty, Charming, and Devious, when needed that is. He has one main job and that is to act as a dying kid the age of seventeen, he has to act like he has luekemia to be able to break into the gates of heaven. Will this plan work?

Divinia means Devine which is exactly what Devi is. She is Elegant and Soft~Spoken. She is also December's assigned Angel. She is the leader of the goddess and most of the gods too, except Owen, He is the supreme leader, The month of October's god and he is engaged to Divi against her will. Her father, the almighty creator thinks Owen is the perfect match for his daughter. She thinks otherwise, away from authorities eyes, Owen is mean, cruel and controlling. Her job is to moniter the dying and decide for them to come into Heaven, then, she guides them to heaven. What will happen when she meets Darken, a kid who she thinks is dying of luekemia...

~ Write in the comments if this is a good idea. :)

~ Abs. x