If you die..

It has been a week since the accident. Meghan is still in a coma. Joey never left Meghan's side. He's still thinking. Thinking about what she said to him before getting hit. "Does she really love me? Why haven't she told me this before? Why?" There's just a lot of whys with no answer. Daniel and cat came to visit a couple of times but it's still the same. Meghan is just there lying. No sound, no movements, no nothing. Joey just slept right next to Meghan holding her hand and whispering to her "Meghan please wake up, please don't leave me in this world alone. I wouldn't know how to live in this world without you. You're the only person who was there from me from the beginning when no one else was." Just by thinking how would his life be without Meghan just makes tears stream down his eyes uncontrollably. His eyes were turning red for crying. He cried himself to sleep. He felt a touch while he is half asleep. A touch making him think that it was Meghan and she is awake. Joey abruptly woke up and looked at Meghan. Meghan is still sound asleep. It was Daniel who touched him. Daniel convinced Joey to go home and rest up. Joey determinedly said that he wanted to stay and wouldn't want to miss anything that might happen to Meghan. Daniel insisted and kept on pulling on Joey. Joey just snapped at Daniel and pushed him away and screamed "Get off me! I want to stay here with Meghan. I want to be here for her. Just leave me alone!" Daniel got pissed off and went out slamming the door. Joey ignores all the drama and went back to lying by Meghan's side.