First Of All, I Want To Live Peacefully!

I should think about this first. I know I am sitting on my small apartment room, and that I was playing Fantasy Kingdoms X until it's final moments. I fell asleep, and then wake up as Eliza Altair.

That reminds me, I left Eliza sitting on the throne room of the Everlasting Palace, isn't it?

This might mean I am inside the world of Fantasy Kingdoms X, right?

If I recall correctly, the setting of the Fantasy Kingdoms X is that many people thought of becoming someone greater and so they decided to explore the world and find all the reaches, with the main goal becoming the most greatest person ever to live in history.

It's a really basic premise, and most players of the game forget about it. I think I am the only odd one who even cares about the setting.

The game doesn't have any main plots. There are some subplots within it through the NPC quests, but those are randomly generated by the server as proven by some pro players who goes to the web forums to dive deeper into the game.

Basically, there is literally no plot on the game. Though there are some remarkable landmarks in it, but those are continental regions themselves. The only canon kingdom on that game is the Starter Kingdom, and nothing else.

Most of the nations that can be seen on the game are all made by the players. The players who owns these nations can decide if there are any quests within it, what kind of shops it have, it's background, etc.

Though it won't really affect the gameplay much. The quest generated by the NPCs are low or mid tier class at most. High or top tier class quests only appears if an event occurs on the game, or there is a World Event, which is a term used for cross-server events.

Fantasy Kingdoms X have a lot of servers in it to accommodate the other players. A single server can only store 200+ players. Others will be put on another server if it exceeds on that.

I'm a Server 1 Player, so I'm one of the OG Players who is also at the top rankings on the Global.

Anyway, if I am inside the game world itself, then that means I'm in Altair Kingdom, which is located on the Green Continent. The Green Continent is the most peaceful looking continent in the game, being one who have a lot of grasslands, plains, forests, and mountains and rivers in it.

I have to try something first....

"Inventory!"

I tried calling out to my inventory, only to look like an idiot.

Ahre..... where is my inventory...?

Every players have their own inventory. There is no cap to how much we can put in our inventory. It might have been implemented because getting loots is incredibly easy on the game. In just a few minutes, we will easily get a hundred types of different items bundled up on our inventory.

If my inventory is gone, then I am doomed!

Most of my important items are inside my inventory!

No wait... maybe I should just wave my hand or something? I think I read that on some random webnovel about transmigrating to another world?

When I did that, instead of the usual panel I see when opening the menu, what I got is a weird circular hole opening on the space in front of me.

Uh.... is this my Inventory?

I tried to put my hand inside, and then suddenly I got an instinctive knowledge what kind of things are inside in it, and somehow I know I can reach whatever I desired within the contents of this weird extradimensional space.