two - the plan

deep down i know if i go he would hate it. meeting up with a group of guys? he would go crazy! one night he sent me over the edge, i was minding my own business streaming with issac and he starts begging me to come off and shower with him and a bunch of other things... im sure you could hear it on my mic in the background, as time went on he kept asking more and more and he got louder each time, i was just embarrased at this point so i gave in and ended stream.

i've honestly fell out of love with him, i have now for awhile now, i could never tell him though because i was too scared of what he might do. one night i couldnt sleep at all so i hatched a plan, it was around 3:34am so i texted issac ,as i saw he was online, asking if i could stay the night at the house, issac knew alot about brandon because usually when everyone leaves the call after we finish a video its me and him left just talking and brandon is always in the back pestering me. issac agreed concernedly, he was nervous about what would happen if brandon found out about this. hopefully he would never find out. he let me know that tanner is the only one in the house because the group went out for a late night dennys so it would be just me and him till they get back, i was fine with that, tanner is like my big brother so it would be all good.

 i look over at my soon to be ex for the last time and he was fast asleep so i started to pack overnight essensialsas quietly as i could but also as fast, i know the next time i would see him he would probably try to kill me so after i walk out of the front door for the last time i take a big sigh of relief.

brandon was one of those boys which was very controlling. i always had to show him my outfits before leaving the house and if it was to revealing he would make me change then throw the top or bottoms away in the trash, most of my time leaving the house was with him anyways so it didnt really matter, he made me delete instagram because he was so insecure that he thought if i looked at the male species i would fall in love with them and leave him.

(428w)