Jisung

⌦ 𝐽𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑔
⌦ 𝑡𝑤𝑠: ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔, ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑦 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 263

***

"I hate you... I'm fucking disgusted by you!"

Ouch. That hurts. Say something back, Jisung, say something!

"You were my only friend! You were! Now you're just a fucking stranger, I don't even know you anymore!"

Cool. How can words hurt this much in the first place? They're just words, just words, just words.

"Fucking say something! Are you even going to explain yourself?!"

He's angry. When people are angry, they turn into monsters. Blood boiling, eyes intense and full of anger. It's like venom. And the words are covered with it. Therefore, as they enter one's ears and make their way to a heart, it hurts. So much. And they can do so much damage, so much harm.

Only a human mind has given words their meanings. They don't have to mean anything. Don't listen, don't listen, don't listen.

"You're a disgusting, pitiful faggot! I don't want to see you ever again! You make me want to kill myself, no, you make me want to kill you!"

The door slams right in front of his face. His left with his thoughts that are the echo of the venomous words, making him sick, making him hate himself.

Heavy silence falls but his head is even louder. The voice doesn't go away even if he left.

He squeezes his eyes shut tightly and hits himself. He hits his head with his fists as hard as he can. He tries but his hands and arms and his whole body feels weak. Too weak.

A fucking faggot.