Taken

NazUnion watched the room, his eyes watering as people left the area. Soviet Union had died, and had fallen apart. He felt someone else watching him, someone evil. NazUnion went into a panicked flurry, trying to run away and get out from the gaze that held him here. "You can't be saved now demon spawn. You're now facing the crimes." A gruff voice said, manhandling NazUnion into a bag. NazUnion let out a screech, his wings being hurt and crushed in the bag. The small nation tried to fight back, but was unable to, being too small to even scratch through the bag.

"Welcome home slut, you can't run away now." The gruff voice said, slamming the bag into the wall. NazUnion let out a wail, shaking as he tried to get out of the bag. Fear was in the nation's eyes, trying to make out a face in the dim room. "This will be the most fun UN has ever given me!" Poland said, the gruff voice finally to a face.

"I hate to break it to you, but UN has me-" NazUnion started before being slapped.

"Shut up, I don't listen to you. You listen to me, got it?" Poland said and forced NazUnion's head up and down. Poland smiled, grabbing a bone saw, "For good measure, let me make sure you can't ever leave." The Polish man said, gripping NazUnion by the wings and pinning him to a table. The man laughed, "You helpless soul! Oh how I have been waiting for this very day!" Poland said and he gripped tighter, feeling NazUnion flail his wings around to no avail.

"Let me go!" NazUnion growled, ready to bite Poland. Poland slapped NazUnion to the floor, gripping even tighter. NazUnion slapped right back, attempting to break free from the Polish's hold. "I said, unhand me!" NazUnion yelled as he twisted and tried to break out. Poland let go of NazUnion's wings to grip the union's throat, pushing the small boy into a wall. Poland relished the boy's screams of pain, this torture was turning the man on. NazUnion wailed, hearing his wings make a crunching sound hurt enough. Poland choked the boy, throwing him into the wall over and over again, laughing at his misfortune.

"This is what I wanted, but you are here forever! Oh this will never end!" Poland laughed, throwing NazUnion to the floor. Poland watched as NazUnion tried to get up but failed, "So weak~" Poland cooed as he undid his clothes, the boy naked and ashamed. NazUnion tried to cover his young body with his broken wings, failing as Poland gripped his throat again. NazUnion didn't fight it, knowing that if he did, he would have to endure this pain even longer. Poland left deep bites and claw marks all over the pure boy's skin, watching him cry in pain. The Polish man felt himself get even harder under his clothes, he had wanted to rape the union since he set eyes on him. NazUnion's lilac eyes were broken and filled with tears as he tried to escape one last time.

"Please... Let me go..." He cried as he shivered, he felt unsafe and in so much pain. Poland only gripped tighter, bruising NazUnion's skin as he smiled.

"No. You brought this upon yourself." Poland growled, gripping the boy tighter. He kept choking the small boy until he passed out, limp and unable to defend himself against the horrors Poland was going to do to him.

NazUnion felt heavy, his body curled up in a fetal position. He rubbed his eyes and felt warm leaking out of himself. NazUnion let out a weak scream of pain and fear, watching his own wing twitch off of his own body. He was alarmed, but tried to think it was just a dream, a very terrible dream. Everything burned and he tried to get up to run away from this horror show but he couldn't make himself move. NazUnion screamed, realizing it was very real, this wasn't a nightmare, this was all real. His raw scream made him cough and fall back down onto the cold ground, his blood pooling around his body. The more time went on, NazUnion saw the daylight from his barred windows, but couldn't cry for help, tired and very hungry. Poland came back, smiling. "Oh so you are awake!" He said, watching NazUnion try to get up. The blood was turning Poland on again and was back at it, raping NazUnion into the ground. NazUnion screeched, trying to force Poland off as he was slippery from his own blood. Poland just went faster, choking NazUnion again as he slammed him into the floor. "So good and warm inside~" Poland cooed, feeling NazUnion rip around Poland and gush out blood. The Pole laughed as he kept going, watching NazUnion try to get Poland off of him so he could die in peace. NazUnion was silently crying as Poland ruined him, he felt like he was on fire again and he tried to focus on the burning pain of his opened wounds instead. Poland was so hard to satisfy with his broken body, being flung into the wall as more of NazUnion's blood ended up outside his body, and all over the floor. NazUnion saw the black ring of death around his eyes, so thankful that he was dying and being free of the pain. NazUnion passed out again, making Poland sigh and tie off NazUnion's wounds so he could fuck the warm body later