A feather?

~3rd person~

      Nightmare piled the papers onto his desk, the pile wasn't big, but it wasn't a small pile either. He sighed and sat down on his chair. It was not a good day. Horror over cooked his food, which resulted in him not being able to have breakfast. Killer threw a knife at a glass vase which shattered on the carpet. Murder he did nothing, he was the only one who didn't upset him this    morning. Nightmare was typing on his computer quickly, suddenly interrupted by a pounding on the metal door to his office. He stopped what he was doing and looked up, 'Who's there?" he asked harshly. the person on the other side of the door replied with "It's me Horror, and I was wondering if you were doing okay in there." Horror paused and creaked open the door a little "You didn't seem happy this morning, so I brought some food up for you, it's some cheesecake and a cup of coffee. I thought it might cheer you up a little." he poked his head through the crack "May I come in?" Nightmare nodded a yes, and with that Horror made his way into the dark room. He took in his surroundings, a few moon plushies were sitting on Nightmare's desk. Plants were all over the room, taken care of and healthy. The only light coming in other then Nightmare's computer screen was the light coming from the oval shaped glass-stained windows. "So, boss" Horror started, Nightmare looked up at him from his computer obviously irritated. "I'm sorry about this morning, and I hope you enjoy the cheesecake and coffee!" He smiled nervously while Nightmare looked at him. "It's fine I suppose." Nightmare glanced around the room as if seeing something running around. "I hope I enjoy the small snack too, thank you Horror." He smiled awkwardly "You are free to go." He finished, trying to get horror out so he can continue being alone. Horror smiled at him and left, gently closing the grey door. Nightmare got up and walked to the balcony, since that was the last place, he saw this mysterious figure run to. He looked around, all that could be seen was the forest and lakes surrounding Nightmare's castle. He looked any other direction possible, but nothing showed where the mysterious figure went. He sighed and started to walk back in when he felt a feather land on his head. He took it off his head and examined the feather, it was orangish-yellow and soft. He looked up and saw the figure, which he started yelling at. "Who are you?!" the figure smiled and jumped down from on top of the roof, 'Well since this has come to an end..." the figure smiled, making Nightmare uncomfortable "You can call me..." Nightmare passed out, because at that moment the figure raised his positive aura  "Swad."

(482 words :') sorry it was short and bad, gonna be writing next chapter today