3

When we first went into primary, lots of people knew Jasmine and she was so popular. When they found out I was her best friend I also became popular!

On that weekend we had a sleepover at her house, she loved it a mansion it was huge! I loved it there. Hanging out with Jasmine made me forget about Christina.

Then my birthday came January 11th so I decided to invite Jasmine and a few others. Such as, Ellie, Ruby, Charlotte and Cassie, since I was popular lots of people wanted to come. But people were chill if I didn't invite them.

After my sleepover party me, Ellie, Ruby, Jasmine, Charlotte and Cassie became a group and started hanging out regularly at each others houses.

We were called the perfect group. One day the ice cream truck came to our school and me and the others decided to get the same ice cream, bubblegum ice cream with bubble gum sauce blue and pink with sherbet cone. We went hyper all day, best day ever!

"Hey, have you heard about the new theme park?" I asked the girls.
"Adventure island in Essex?" Charlotte asked.
"Yea!" I said.
"What about it?" Ruby asked me.
"My mum booked us all tickets to go there this weekend and your parents agreed!" I said.
"Oh my god!" Cassie said.
"I know right!" I screamed.
"Yay!" Ellie jumped up and down.

It finally came to the weekend. We went to Adventure Island, it was amazing we loved it!!!

Then a new girl came she had dark ginger hair with curtain bangs. Her eyes were pure green. She had freckles and she had a black headband, she was so pretty she even had a sister. Her sister had light blonde hair cut short to her shoulders she had blue eyes.

"Hi!" I said.
"Hi?" She said.
"I'm Zoe" I introduced myself.
"Oh hi I'm Lottie and this is my sister Ana." She said, "Ana can be quite shy."

My group and I started hanging out with them and they started becoming popular with us. That didn't last very long though, our popularity only lasted for the primary school but secondary was were things became stressful.  But we didn't know that.

We went into year 6 all together we had this teacher called Mrs Brown. And she was quite nice but I didn't really like her to be honest I thought she was a bit self centered and focused on her favorites and didn't really care if you did the work correctly as long as you where your favorite. But I was not one of her favorites. Actually I was her very least favorite.

I only stayed in that school because Jasmines parents were paying for me. If they weren't paying I would've been out of that school straight away. But at least I had my friends, they were the inly thing helping me. We started getting homework and I was getting one of the highest marks in my class.