🖤I hate you Eclipse🖤

[Hello, this is the first chapter. There will be mistakes and I'm sorry about that. Also in every start of the chapter will be:

Which au is it
Tw
Which character

That's all enjoy the chapter]

{Lunar angst}
Bl0•D, @bu$e

(This takes place after episode Eclipse betrayed Lunar)
________________________

Lunar's POV

I was in Suns room, playing inside of the house that is for some reason there. It was some time since Eclipse punched me. He left looking for the star like 5 hours ago and told me that I can't come with him so I waited for him to get back. When I was about to go get my DND (do not disturb) barrel, I heard someone yell my name. I jumped down from the balcony, and I saw Eclipse. He was really mad for some reason."Hi brother." I said a bit nervous. He looked down and he was probably thinking about something. "Umm... is everything ok?" I asked. "I know you were meeting up with Monty!" He raised his voice and that made me jump a little. "W-what are you talking about?" I said worried about finding out about my plans. "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!" he yelled. I knew I was in BIG trouble. I was scared, I didn't know what to do. "I-I'm s-sorry, I will t-tell you next t-time." I started tearing up. "There won't be a next time." He  said before he picked up something. I tried to run but he grabbed my shoulder. He turned me to face him, and punched me really hard. I was crying and begging for him to stop but he didn't. "P-PLEASE S-STOP I-I'M S-SORRY! I-I WON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" I cried out as I got beaten up.There was blood everywhere. I was in pain such and it was only getting worst. I let out a scream as my arm got ripped off. Than he just walked away leaving me broken, laying in my own blood. I just felt my eyelids get heavy and I pass out...

Monty's POV

I was hiding in the Mega Pizza plex because I know Eclipse won't  look for me here. When I was on my way out, I heard scream coming from the Daycare. I rushed to see what happened. When I saw Eclipse, covered in oil like blood walking out of the Daycare, I knew what happened. I let him pass and then I rushed into the Daycare. I saw Lunar, who was broken on the floor, covered in his own oil. I could feel anger growing in me. 'What should I do? Do I fix him or do I kill Eclipse? I should fix him first.' I thought as I took Lunar into my arms and went to the parts and service.

When I arrived there, I putted Lunar on the table, and I started to fix him. I hope he'll be fine...

Eclipse's POV

I walked out of the Daycare and then I realized I went too far. 'Why did I do that? I broke him. I'm bad brother.' I turned around and I went back into the Daycare. "Lunar?" I said, as I made my way to where I left him. I saw oil all over the floor, but Lunar was nowhere to be seen. I looked around but still nothing. "Lunar! Come here, I won't hurt you I promise." I said as I looked into the play structures. Still nothing. I waited like 10 minutes but still nothing. "LUNAR GET HERE THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" I said as I made my way on the balcony. I looked into what used to be Moon's room but he wasn't there. I started to get worried about him. 'Why do I feel sad? Why do I worry about him he'll be fine... right?'

Lunar's POV

I woke up somewhere I didn't recognize. 'WHERE AM I?! Did Eclipse took me here to get rid of me?! No, why would I be repaired. What am I gonna do?!' I started to panic, I didn't knew where I was and I was tied up. I saw someone in the dark. " W-Who is there?" I finally spoke. "Hey, kid it's me Monty, You're save now." "M-monty? W-where am I? Did you took me here? Why am I-" He cut me off. "First we are in parts and service. Second I took you here because you were broken. Third you aren't still fully repaired so you'll need to stay here for a bit." He said. I started to panic again. "B-but Eclipse is gonna kill me if I won't get back! I n-need to go!" "Don't worry, he won't I'll protect you. And if something will happen, you can always call me." "O-ok... if you say so." He untied me and I could finally get up. "Sit still, I need to check your wires if they are on their place." "O-ok."

<2 hours later>

Still Lunar's POV
Monty helped me get out of the parts and service. When we got out, I made my way back to the Daycare. I was scared of what Eclipse will do to me. I walked through the gate, and I saw Eclipse waiting for me. He looked... worried? "H-hi brother." My voice shaked in the sentence. "Where were you?! I was looking for you everywhere!!" He yelled. I was scared again, but something inside me told me to yell back. I couldn't. He started yelling shibuting. I didn't even listened to him, but than he slapped me than I did something I couldn't believe I'm able to do. "YOU KNOW WHAT ECLIPSE? I'M SICK OF YOU, YOU ONLY USE ME AS A TOOL! YOU DON'T TAKE ME AS A BROTHER, AT LEAST NOT AS I DID, SO GO AND MAKE YOURSELF ANOTHER MACHINE THAT YOU'LL USE AS A TOOL BECAUSE I'M DONE!!" I yelled and I slapped him. "B-brother?" He sounded worried. I didn't care. "I'm not your brother Eclipse... I hate you." That was the last thing I said as I walked away.

[Woo finally done!! I hope you liked this chapter ❤]

Word count: 1039