🥀01🥀

The bottle spins and stops at two people's direction. the both of the handsome boys freez and looks at each other nervously.

"common guys kiss"

In a gusu college trip of junior and senior's, students are playing a game called "soulmate"

The bottle will stop at two person's direction head and tale they will be soulmate's for the evening.

Wang yibo was very nervous to play this game but he will be only left alone so decided to try as one kiss won't make that person to be your soulmate? Right?

But now when he looked at the person in front of him his body went stiff. the tall handsome figure which is his senior Sean Xiao zhan who won't know him?

Dam the dud is very famous for his cold behavior yibo have heard if he don't like something sean Xiao zhan will not think twice to insult him in front of whole university.

Yibo had saw him always with his group in canteen or the campus. also one girl will be always with sean Xiao zhan her name is li qin everyone says she is his girlfriend but they are rumors yibo don't know reality behind it.

But yibo was ready to kiss anyone in the group of person which was seating in a circle but God dammit not this Sean Xiao who will not even think twice to humiliate him.

He was glued on his spot not having courage to get up while everyone was cheering for them to kiss.

Yibo saw from corner of his eyes Sean Xiao was already standing in the middle of circle. Probably waiting for him to kiss?

Yibo wanted to cry at his faith. he was still so engrossed in his thoughts when he heard his best friend's voice.

"Bobo get up or you will have to kiss everyone as a punishment." said Dilraba while nudging his shoulder to wake up from his thoughts.

Yibo's eyes widen and he was so horrified. he forgot for a second the rules of the game he unwillingly get up and took a deep breath.

He started to walk towards the person while still looking down not daring to look at those black orbs which might giving him death glare or the person was ready to reject him in a most cruel way.

Yibo when stood in front of the tall and handsome senior he closed his eyes tightly and clenched his fist ready to get humiliated and hear some insulting words but he heard nothing insted he felt a hand moving slowly towards his waist.

Yibo's body froze on his spot he immediately looked upward at the person's eyes. And surprisingly the person was looking at him so gently and that made yibo's heart skip a beat.

Slowly zhan pulled yibo closer by waist making yibo's both hand to land on zhan's hard chest.

Both starred at each other's eyes and zhan gently asked "can I kiss you wang yibo?"

Yibo's eyes go widen not only at the way Sean xiao asked the permission but he knows his name as well and that's so shocking for him at this moment.

When yibo felt zhan was still waiting for his answer he immediately went his hands towards zhan's shoulder and clutching it hardly just noded his head twice making a small smile to tug as zhan's lips.

Yibo who saw zhan's smile his knees felt weakening and his breathing grew automatically by nervousness the way zhan was closing gap between their lips.

Yibo immediately closed his eyes he can't able to stay his eyes opened he never thought he will feel this much shy to kiss someone but with Sean Xiao zhan it's like he is about to die any moment.

Yibo felt zhan was pulling him more closer by his waist making their bodies sticked together chest to chest the environment going more hot even it's cold chilly night.