Monday April 27th 2015: The Backroom

We had a substitute for 6th period choir, and she told some of us to go in the Backroom to work on our choreography. I will not name who was there but someone was there, that for some reason, wanted to talk to me. He wandered off to the "other" Backroom. It was dark and full of old sets from previous choir shows. I followed Him, being the idiot I am, and asked
"What are you doing?" And He said back "Just looking" and I said back "Well there's nothing here but old sets." I started to leave but He stayed, "Come on" and He just. Looked at me. With those eyes. God those eyes. We came out a worked on the dances again. He wandered in and out of the "first" Backroom from time to time. And then we went to the "other" Backroom again, at first I didn't follow Him, but as He didn't come back after a while I went looking for Him. I went farther into the darkened room and saw this small space with a boarded up door. Something was blocking that area but I made it thru, and there He was just sitting. "What are you doing now?" I said. "Just chillin'" he said. He told me to leave and I didn't of course...but He did and I went in the space and sat down. "What are you doing (my name)?" He asked. "Just chillin'" I said mimicking him. When I said that He went back in the space with me. After that someone came into the Other Backroom and said "Is anyone in here?" At first we thought it was a teacher, so He grabbed me and pulled me towards the wall. "Shh" He said "I don't want to get caught". When He held me, I don't know, I felt something. He did to, because He just looked at me, and I looked at Him. Then He said "Make a sacrifice" and then I saw Her hiding there too. So She was there...the whole time. I didn't know She was there. He pushed me out jokingly an we ALL got caught. After that I knew everything has changed between us.