4

Next day - 12 pm

M/n was listening to music trying to clear his mind from the incident with Springtrap the day before. He thinks back to when Springtrap was holding him with a worried look on his face. M/n felt a little uncomfortable, but he didn't say anything. M/n looks at the wall where he and Delilah drew on the wall when they were younger. He giggles at the memories as the silent music plays in the background.

Just then, he hears a knock on his door. M/n sits up already, knowing who was knocking.

Springtrap: "Are you alright in there?"

M/n: "I'm good, Springy."

Springtrap: "I made lunch if you're hungry."

M/n gets up dusting off the dirt off his shirt before opening his door to see Springtrap standing next to his door. When M//n walks out of his room, they walk to the kitchen, where there was a sandwich and a can of soda. M/n sits down and eats making Springtrap feel happy that M/n was enjoying what he made.

M/n: "Your food is the best."

Springtrap felt a little embarrassed, but he didn't show it. When M/n was finished eating, he washed his dishes, then looked back to see Springtrap looking outside in the backyard. The same spot where he was laying the day before when they were playing Hide-and-seek.

M/n: "You ok Springy?"

Springtrap snaps out of it to see M/n looking at where he was looking at as well. Springtrap felt that he needed to do something with himself spacing out every day. He tries to think of what they can do.

Springtrap: "I'm fine."

M/n: "If you want, we can sit outside for a while."

Springtrap nods, making M/n smiles. They go outside and sit under the tree, not saying anything for a while. Sprintrap looks at the sky, thinking of his past before he was in the suit he's in. He remembers when he first opened the restraunt with his old partner Henry. He was happy his dreams came true and that everything was good. He felt his life was perfect.

Well, that was until 1983 when a child got bit, then died. He felt everything turned upside down at that very moment as he had to close it. Then his sanity went haywire from there as time went on. He had the terrible urge to kill people. He knew it was wrong and tried holding it in the best he could when they opened their new pizzaria. Then, one day, he killed five children in the back. He felt great like he had never had before and wanted to continue.

Then, the fateful night of his demise when he did the night shift . He took the old animatronics apart, and they chased him to the backroom. He snaps out of his thoughts before they start getting the better of him. Springtrap looks at M/n, who was looking at the sky, not aware of anything around him. He sighs, getting M/n's attention.

Springtrap: "M/n."

M/n: "Hm."

Springtrap: "Do you really want me here?"

M/n looks at Springtrap, wondering why he's asking that. He tries to think of what he could have done to make him think that. He looks at Springtrap again.

M/n: "I wouldn't have it any other way. You're my best friend."

Springtrap: "Really?"

Springtrap felt happy that M/n called him his friend.

M/n: "Yeah, honestly, I feel like I can tell you anything."

Niether of them said anything for a while as they watched the clouds pass by them. When 3 o'clock comes around, they see dark clouds. M/n sighs as he gets up.