PROLOGUE p.4

In a theater, a woman with white dress and ambrosia in her head stands in front of many chairs. She raises her hand and with a flick, several figures fall down the chairs softly.

All of them are unconscious in their sit as the woman didn't move and waited for them to wake up.

After full half an hour, one of them started to move from their slumber. It was a tall handsome man with white shirt and silver necklace. His hair is down and his eyes are dull but there's still light in them.

"Wha-- where am I?", He mumbled, not sinking that there's a woman not far away from him.

Finally, realizing some things, he back away immediately until he got trip making a loud sound that make the others move from their sleep.

"Who are you?", He asked softly but cautiously. He wondered his eyes until he saw his friend, and some people that looks familiar to him.

"Please wait for the others to wake up, although, you can try waking them up if you want to", the woman said as he look at his white haired friend.

"Waka! Wake up!", He called out as he shakes his friend who slap his hands off. He touches his hand in pain as he look at his friend.

"Shin, shut up", His friend, Wakasa, mumbled as he decided to not stop from waking him up.

"Wake up! We got kidnapped!", He, Shinichiro, finally said as Wakasa decided to open one of his eyes.

"What the heck you're talking about?... Shin, where are we?", Wakasa ask him as he wandered his eyes around the area.

"Uh... I dunno?", Shinichiro said as sweats started to pour in his face in worry.

"How did we get in here?", Wakasa ask again as he look at his friend who shrugged and look at the woman in the middle.

Wakasa followed his gaze and saw a woman who is suspiciously calm for his liking. He squinted his eyes as he decided to ask her.

"Are you the one who kidnapped us?", He ask cautiously as the woman didn't even look at him.

"All of your questions will be answered after everyone is awake", the woman said as Wakasa look at his friend.

"The lady didn't stop me from waking you up so I guess we can try that to the others", Shinichiro said as Wakasa sighed and agreed to him. They started to walk to the others to wake them up.

After waking them up, the people who just woke up didn't sink in that they're in a place unfamiliar to them. Wakasa and Shinichiro notices that three of them have a lots of bruises and their eyes are red. While the others, they have an idea on who they are but they waited to confirm it.

One of them decided to look around as he finally set his eyes in Shinichiro with wide eyes.

"Sh..Shin-nii?", Mikey asks as a girl with blonde hair heard him and look at where he is looking just for her to be the same state as her brother.

"Shin-nii!?", Emma cried as she immediately run towards the confused man and hug him.

"I miss you, Shin-nii!! Why did you leave us!?", Emma cried as Mikey walk towards them with his head hang low.

Shinichiro who is confused just hug her back and patted her. He smiles when he notice how the two of them grow up.

"I don't know what is happening but I'm here, Emma", he consoles her as she hug him tighter. Mikey didn't say anything but you can see a faint trail of tears in his face.

Suddenly, another sobs could be heard as they look at where it came from. There they see a tall man with long silky black hair who is crying hard that can compete with Emma.