☆𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁𝓊ℊℯ

✩_____________________________________✩

A woman in white dress were running through the trying to find a place to escape from someone

A woman in white dress were running through the trying to find a place to escape from someone. She let tears slide down her faces as she continue to search a way to escape.

While she was running, she saw a big door infront of her. She open the door as she walks in the room. The room she walks in was the ball room. She search around the room to see if someone is in the ball room.

"Hello..." her beautiful voice echoed through the room. Her shoes clicking the room when she walks.The place was dark and has no lights. She can only hear the chandeliers sparkling in the room

She walks towards a big window as the moonlight shines at her.The woman had yellow goldish hair with silver streaks,green crystal eyes with gold lines around the iris.Her beauty can make everyone fall for her.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞" a menacingly male voice suddenly can be heard behind her. Her eyes turns widen. A hand was about to touch but she turns and slap his hands away from her.The man had long jet black silky hair, five feet taller than her,and he wore a crazy smile on his face.

The woman summons her sword and launch at him. They fought and dodge their attacks. She barely had a scratch on him. "Stop this, Kuroka" she tells him."𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞" he spoke.

She turns fear and shouted at the man "You bastard! Give me back him! Whoever you are! ". The man suddenly chuckle darkly "𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫".He summons chains below him.

Her eyes place with fear and scared expression."𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞." he laughs crazily."𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥.... 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞" he tells her.

"No,I'm not yours" she tolds him. Suddenly, she feels something weird in her as she falls down to the floor.Her hair turns into black as her eyes turns blood red colour. "𝐀𝐡𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰".

His eyes looked crazy watching her as if he look ዐጌነቿነነ towards her.The thought of him turning her was a mistake.Suddenly, her eyes look she's in rage, crazy and furious.She then speaks

"𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒚"

‹------------------›

(Adrian POV)

I woke up with sweat all over me as I gasping and trying to catch my breath.
"Another bad dream" suddenly a harsh knock can be heard from our front door. I walk towards the door and opened it.
"Adrian, what the hell you didn't answer the door." Luna,my friend, held a white headgear with her and wore fencing attire.

"Ahahaha, sorry. I slept earlier" i told her as i grin at her."Do you know what time is it right?" she asks me and shook my head no. She facepalm "We have fencing class this morning and the coach plus us were waiting for you." she tells me." Oh shit i forgot about that. Why don't you me up earlier" i ask her now. "Did you forget? I was flying to our neighbour room. Also when i walk to the gym, youre not there so the coach telled me to find you."

"Ahahaha, i think Yuki and the others lock the door while i was sleeping."i told her."Okay. Now go shower and be ready before the coach come find us."i saluted her as i went to shower and ready for class.

☆---------------✩

𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝

"Fuhhh, I'm glad the coach didn't send me to the moon today" i spoke while slurping my ice blended chocolate water.
"You mean me" she look at me."No, i meant the moon.Not you Luna" i corrected.

We continued to talk and talk as we heard my bestfriend calling out to us."ADRIAN, LUNAA! HELP MEE!HAHHAAHAHA!"Sera laugh out loud while running somehow from my another my of my bestfriend,Beatrice.
"YOU GIVE ME BACK MY POLAROIDS" she furoiusly running at Sera like the Fast and Furious circling around me and Luna.

"Oh my, what happened here, Sera?" I ask her. She snickers at me " i stole her fishballs polaroids" " Oh no you won't. Come here!" They continue chasing and run through the place.

Not long after Yuki came in panting and gasping for air." Wow, Yuki you look tired" Luna told her. Suddenly, the water on my hand snatch by Yuki as she drinks the water. She gives back to me as I deadpaned.

"I... Got threaten....and....got no choice but..... help Beatrice when i came across them." Yuki tells us."How long did you guys chasing each other?" still sad about my Ice blended chocolate finish "About an hour a half" she look like about to colapse any soon.

"WHAT!!?" me and Luna look at her in disbelieve."Hey, Adrian why don't you HELP ME!?" Sera run near us. I thought for a second and agree to it. "On it!" she throws the polaroid covered in plastic at me."HOW DARE YOU BITCHES!" Beatrice shouts at us.

"Oi, if you guys don't help me i will shreds your guys precious thing into pieces" Beatrice threatens Luna and Yuki. Luna steps in" Heh you dont even know where i put them" she said easily until beatrice holds out her favourite manga."WTF, OI STOP!" she runs after her and Yuki follow her from behind.

"HAHAHAHHA" me and Sera laughs. I continued run from them as Luna tries to stop us plus Yuki.There goes running and chasing through the afternoon.

"I wish we're like this forever happyly"

𝔈𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 ℌ𝔢𝔯

☆------------------☆

I feel cringe at this part
I hope you guys happy reading it
And tell me if anything wrong