1(your newest song)

Before the story, I like to let you know that I got you a beautiful cringe gacha video up top for you to watch. And I hope you enjoy the story.

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
M/n: middle name
F/c: favorite color
F/f: favorite food
F/a: favorite animal

------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up to more notifications on your phone demanding another song. The most requested character is ticcitoby. So as usual you start writing a song.

A long moment past and you got the perfect idea!

After you get everything set up, you get your guitar and started singing

------------------------ time skip ---------------------------

An: I'm sorry, I'm just too lazy to create a song right now. I might create one in a future chapter.

You wait a moment before going downstairs to eat. You were thankful that your dad wasn't home because he's always trying to hit you. Luckily you're too fast for him so he hasn't really landed a hit yet. You were lucky that he was very slow or else you would have bruises all over your body.

--------------------At the mansion-----------------------

*Ben's POV*
' You've already played all games. What do you do now?!' he thought for a moment to himself' I guess I'll just go on to YouTube. See what's new'

He was scrolling through the videos until he found one that caught his eye. It was your video" hey Toby, guess what I found!" He yelled trying to get Toby to come over to where he is currently is.

" What is it Ben?" He asked curious at what Ben wanted to show him.

" I found a song about you" he said staring at Toby.

" Let's see if it's any good" Toby said.

Time skip brought to you by Toby eating waffles.

After they were done watching the video they immediately went to the living room, and called everyone there.

After a while they have already watched all your videos,And let's just say they smashed that subscribe button.

*Your POV*

You decided to do a little bit drawing after all you in the mood to draw so you did. You thought for a while and decided to draw eyeless Jack, One of your favorite creepypastas. Once you were done it looked like the best drawing you did of him yet.
You got a notification and checked your phone. It was your friend Sam.

Sam: y/n you up.

You: of course just got done with a video. Did you get the notification on your phone?

Sam: oh no I didn't

You: it's fine. Do you want to see the drawing though

Sam: yeah sure

You:ok here it is

Sam: dang you did great!!

You:thanks but I got to go!! bye!!

Sam:bye!!

Sam has been your firend sence you were born.

You were relaxing until you heard the front door open 'shit' you thought. You immediately hide under your bed and pray that he doesn't find you

*Ben's POV*

He decided to watch you through your computer and let the others know that you're okay. He heard the front door open in your house, and watched you hide under your bed. He saw a mysterious male walk into your room.

"Y/n...." The male said

Ben hurried and went to go. Tell the others they were furious at this news. So they came up with a plan. The plan is they'll knock on your door to get him distracted, and then they'll kill him downstairs so you don't see. they finished packing up their stuff and went to start the plan

*Your POV*

Your breathing heavily hoping he wont find you.

"Y/n..." Your father said. Then you heard a knock at the front door ' thank god' you thought as he went to answer the door. You heard sudden screams from down stairs. You went to check what it was. When you got there you regretted your choice what you saw was three guys leaving your house.one had a hood another with goggles, and one with a mask.

You sat there stunned at what you saw, you recognized them it was masky, hoodie, and ticcitoby. You realized that your trash of a dad was now dead. And you thanked them silently. but you thought they were just people dressing up like them so they don't get caught.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay the first chapter is done and I am released from the torcher of school work. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

👁️👄👁️