Hoodie x Y/N (boy version)

"Oh my my, look at you -"

Y/N blushed at Hoodie's words even though Hoodie was drunk with all the alcohol he drank at the party a few hours ago.

"Can I see that?" Hoodie observed his clothing.

"See what?"

Hoodie came closer to Y/N.

"You sound drunk. Go to bed."

Hoodie scoffs.

"Oh no. I'm not doing that to a boy that I like."

"You like me?"

"Yeah."

"What are the three things you like about me?"

"Smile, the way you are and the personality that you have."

Hoodie giggled and laughs.

"Your funny Y/N. Why do you want to now all this?"

"No reason."

"No reason?! Ah. Alright then."

Hoodie smiled and puts a hand around Y/N's shoulder.

" Here's your whine. Chug it all they way."

"N-"

Hoodie opened Y/N's mouth and out the wine into his mouth.

"That's bitter and I taste something else."

Y/N thought about it. The taste is familiar. Y/N was now shocked of what she had chugged.

"Is this your salvia?"

"Yes. I drank it."

"Oh. So it's not something else?"

"Nope. Just my tongue and lips."

"What is this nonsense?"

"Nothing." Hoodie chuckled.

"Stope confusing me."

Hoodie kissed Y/N and put his tongue inside Y/N's mouth, swirling around on what he tasted. The wine of course. Y/N kissed back.

"You what something else to eat?"

"Yes."

"Eat this."

Hoodie showed his neck. Y/N digged into his neck and it tasted delicious.

"Mmmm"

"Can we go to sleep now?"

"Take a picture with me first Hoodie."

"Okay."

Y/N took out his phone and took a selfie with Hoodie and himself. We made funny faces especially Hoodie did. Y/N took a look at the selfie and laughed.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing."

We walked up the stairs to go to our bed. Y/N had to make the bed for Hoodie and himself. It was quite tiring, but it was worth it. He drank water and lay down with Hoodie on the bed.

Hoodie whined. Roll over the bed right and left. Wanting Y/N's attention. Y/N was getting dizzy. To make the dizziness stopped though, Y/N kissed Hoodie once more. He took off his shirt and took off Hoodie's shirt. It was so hot in this room.

They pull a blanket over each other and went off to sleep but with Hoodie cuddling Y/N form behind.