Bought by an Alpha (ON HOLD TILL FURTHER NOTICE)

Chapter one 

My name is Aitana and I am 18 years old and the new girl in town not by choice of course. See I am originally from Rio de journo but I moved around so much that I pretty know every language except my own.  See I’ve been everywhere but Rio the place I was born. Now all of a sudden my parents tell me  that this isn’t the life they want for me so their sending me to my grandmas in America the one place we haven’t been all though I know how to speak American because I lived in Canada for a short period of time. Not long enough to make any friends though.  So that the life I lived and now I’m currently on the plane to a small town in the U.S.A! The town is very small and everyone knows everyone.  So id be new once again id be a freak. I mean I don’t look like one but for some reason everyone treats me like one even though I look like any other girl my age. Every place we lived men hit on me asked for my number from all clicks from bad boys, skater boys. I never knew why?  Personally didn’t want to bother with it.

Anyway a voice rang out threw out the plane ATTENTION ALL PASSANGERS WE WILL BE LANDING MOMENTARILY SO PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR SEAT AND PUT ON YOUR SEATBELT THANKYOU FOR FLYING WITH JET AIR LINES.  We finally landed then got off the plain I went threw the whole check out procedure. Then started to look around for my grandmother. Just as I spotted her I felt someone came up behind me and I felt something hard press in my back it was like metal and I instally knew it was a gun. Say one word and ill pull the trigger. I just laughed and said there is security everywhere what makes you think that you could walk away free. ah but you see that old lady over there she is our distraction before I could even ask what he meant a shot was fired and my grandma went down a pool of blood sounded her. I was about to scream he covered my mouth with his hand and he dragged me out of the airport and into a white van.  There were more men in there and I was starting to get mad not scared. What the fuck do you want with me you fucking asshole the guy who held me looked at the others and said damn she is feisty she will do for good profit at the action. What the fuck I said I’m not some piece of meat to be sold I belong to no one.

The guy in the passenger seat upfront snapped and he turned around his eyes black I immediately knew what these men were they weren’t even human they are werewolves. I said oh my god what the hell do you dogs want with me  They all went quite and the car came to a stop the driver turned around and said how do you know what we are bitch?   I laughed it’s not hard to recognize the signs when you have heard numerous tales of the same legend some had different facts but they still have the basics to recognise what you are I’ve been all around the world so I’ve heard enough legends to know exactly what you all are, so tell me are you rouges or are you in a pack? They all looked shocked…….. They

Looked at each other and then one got a good look in his eye and said boys what season is it? They looked at each other and smiled. I laughed so I said you want  someone to cuddle with at night you or any of your kind go get naked with each other I laughed I said I’m no ones mate and I nor will I ever be. You guys have no idea what type of girl I am do you? I am unmanageable unattainable and I don’t listen to werewolf’s. You don’t have a choice they said laughing there are many packs with future alphas looking for a mate. They will show you what respect means. I just laughed keep dreaming. And then all of a sudden my mind went foggy damn I forgot that each werewolf has its own unique gift. That was my last thought before I blacked out.

I woke up in the dark it was pitch dark I felt around and I realized I was in a cell it was clearly underground and it was like really medieval from what I could feel the floor felt like stone as did the walls matter of fact the whole room was like stone and I couldn’t find a door. Just then a light was coming from the corner and I then saw the men who kidnapped me appeared the had a collar with a long chain and the told me to go over their. Like hell I snorted finally one of them snapped you BITCH!!!!! He screamed at me he ran toward me charging more like it I raised my arms and prepared to block the blow then all of a sudden it didn’t come I heard a groaning sound I looked up to rocks appeared to raised from the dungeon floor oh my god did I do that . All the wolfs looked shocked and said NO SHE CANT BE ONE SHE CANT THE ALPHA WILL FREAK! ESPICALLY SINCE HE WANTS HER! YES BUT WE NEED THE MONEY NEED I REMIND YOU THAT WE OWE A BLOOD SUCKER MONEY AND THE ALPHA OFERD US NO HELP SCREAMED the one who charged at me. This might work in our favour said one of them what do you means he said watch was all he said. Then he charged at me and I thought about the walls being made of stone earth elements it hit me I can control the elements the one legend I whole dearest to my heart isn’t about werewolf’s but of the female warrior the protector of the village my grandma told me about it when I use to visit her she said she truly believed in it. As soon as I figured it out I broke down the walls to the cell  they were shocked   air come to me I said and then I jumped on a ball of air and flew with the wind to a safe distance of the for forest and dropped to the grown  and landed on my feet. Just then the men who kidnapped me appeared behind me and said just in the nick of time the alpha and his son and the rest of the pack are here.

I couldn’t move I was immobilized. Oh no I though one of the wolfs from the pack looked at me and sniffed and then growled at them not me but the men who kidnapped me. Then he and the wolf who growled stepped into the light and I saw he his fur was pure black but his eyes were purple which screamed royal I thought one word to my self ok I am so screwed now.

He then did something unexpected he shifted back to human as did the alpha the rest remained in wolf form. The alpha son who was no doubt prince screamed at the men making them cower. THIS IS WHAT YOU DO HE SCREAMED AT THEM BECAUSE I WONT LEND YOU MONEY TO PAY BACK A BLOOD SUCKING LEACH YOU  KIDDNAP A HUMAN AND WHAT MAKES YOUR SITUATION WORSE  IS SHE IS MINE !!  YOU SHOULD HAVE COME TO ME AND MY FATHER WE WOULD HAVE HELPED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR PRIDE YOU SOUGHT OUT THE HELP OF OUR ENMEY JUST SO YOU DON’T LOOK WEAK TO THE PACK. NOW GIVE ME MY MATE.  HE SCREAMED/ GROWLED

Not until you pay the money we need. I had had enough I focused all my energy on projecting my thoughts out loud and I though fuck this  when they all looked my way that’s when I spoke from my mind.

YO STOOGES (the werewolf king prince and pack looked shocked) YES I MEAN MY KIDDNAPES HOW BOUT I CUT YOU A DEAL I GIVE YOU THE FUCKING MONEY YOU NEED AND THEN SOME BUT YOU BETTER LET ME GO NOW BEFORE I MAKE YOU REGRET IT! Honey you’re our money maker now they said so shut up they yanked on the chain and collar and it shocked me. Fine have it your way then I laughed in my head still projecting my thoughts.  I closed my eyes and thought of fire burning metal pacifically chains and just like that the chains were glowing read with heat and then I thought of water turn to ice on top of the chains and then the collar and chain broke freeing me.

I said now my turn. Then I started to make the ground rise entrapping their bodies in rock I walked up to them and said now pay back time my eyes glowed blue and I put my hand in front of the brothers and said I the guardian wielder of the elements here by  deem you unsafe unfit to be here you have caused harm to myself and others here by the powers of the gods with they’re blessings from the gods of the immortality I here by banish you form transforming  your wolf will be slumber forever you will be human gods of old and wise I do protect in your name alone then I sent a ball of light flying from my hand it hit the brothers the screamed for a moment and they collapsed and the rocks encircling there bodies went back in the ground and the other wolf sniffed in shock they are 100% human. The king was impressed and said you will come with us.  To our kingdom we will talk. I just laughed I said. What I did wasn’t for you or your kingdom it was for justice to my own kin and for self defence I am not about to go with you.

YOU WILL COME TO THE KINGDOM NOT ONLY WILL YOU TALK YOU WILL LIVE THERE UNDERSTOOD!

I laughed I said I will not go anywhere with you even if you are the prince of werewolves and he is king. I was dragged onto your territory unwillingly so by your laws you have no right to take me with you even if you did you’d have to fight me first. The king looked shocked and said son we will find out about her later leave her be. NO he yelled she is my mate there for she is now queen to our people. Everyone looked shocked and I was astonished. I quickly recovered my composure and said ill go with you when hell freezes over I said in a deadly ice voice. The prince looked at me and said I’ve waited over a twenty years to find my mate I sure as hell am not going to let you walk away. Who said anything about walking and then I ran to the lake and started running on water in super human speed?  But little did I know that he could teleport and that’s exactly what he did he grabbed me an teleported to the kingdom in the office he then held me tight and said I am sorry to do this but it is for your safety he turned my head and bit down on my shoulder blade till blood was drawn and instead of pain I felt pleasure I tried to stop the moan that escaped from but couldn’t. He chuckled now my love kiss me I still had free will and said NO FUCKING WAY he growled and said fine then I steal one like hell you will I started to say but he cut me off and his lips crashed to mine his tongue exploring mine and I enjoyed it what the hell I thought then the prince decides to deepen the kiss and that’s when his father walks in! With an amused look on his face and says am interrupting something?

No I said not at all calmly as if what he did had no effect on me when in reality it did. The prince came up behind me and whispered so only I can here you liked I know you did I can feel your emotions. My anger got the better of me and I turned around and kicked him in the genital he went flying across the room and doubled over on his knees. He was mad looks like I need to punish you now mate he chuckled. Not so fast son I want to hear about her the legend of her people .