CHAPTER TWO

The legend of my people is sacred there is no way id tell you about it its been passed down in my family. For a reason. I screamed, something in my head told me to tell them that is was safe to trust them and they could help protect my family but I had to be sure!

So I said ill tell you cause one a couple of conditions. Alright but if one of the conditions is you go back home ill say no to it

This is your home now! No that’s not one of my conditions.  Name them and they’ll be done. His father looked at him with an amused expression.  I ignored them and said the whole point of this legend is to protect humans from the evil. Evil as in? Demanded the Alpha prince, Evil as in your kind and the vampires’ demons creatures that shun the light. You use to be the biggest enemy of the previous goddess. I am the spirit maiden she choose to protect humans so naturally changes in my features will change and as you have noticed I have powers. I am lucky I didn’t loose control and hurt any innocent.  I am supposed to go threw training I guess my parents noticed the signs because my grandma the one that was killed she was the one who knew all about it. If you let me she might have books passed down from other generations that will help me so when the time comes I am prepared. 

Yes said the Alpha King you may but not with out us. Wait said Alpha prince prepared for what?  I don’t know. But I’m hoping the old texts will tell. Fine, and since you marked me I need to go in the house alone and deactivate the protective spells. Hopefully I can do it while keeping control and do me a favour if I look like I’m about to pass out or even if blood comes out of my nose don’t come near me you’ll get hurt and since you marked me ill feel your pain  when u physically hurt.  I can handle my self. I whipped around so fast even his father was shocked and I was glowing white and my eyes

Turned a dark violet with gold irises. My hair was longer and changed blue as the sky in the night of a full moon. I said DON’T PISS ME OFF my aurora radiated power. They could feel it rolling off me in waves. I said to the alpha price and I said now were doing this my way or I do it my way alone I tried to be nice but if you don’t want play like a big boy and follow rules then don’t bother coming. He shut up immediately.